Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German 360 payment dodgy?

I paid a dude in paypal for euros...
    And he said he got payment but paypal took 21 euros off him.........
    Now is that their service charge or because he used some preuimem account instead of basic or something.

i've offerd to pay the euros as its only fair as I requestd him to use it.

For him to get his money back when i send him more euros in paypal do I need to add any extra so he don't get deductd less again?

Tahnks

Waz

Its just Paypal fees (around 3.5%), just send him 25euro extra and he should be happy.

Comment

I dread to think how much profit Ebay makes per transaction now, especially since it took over Paypal.

Comment

Hey Waz, have you got a link to where you got it from? Ta

Comment

Its mad... Really is.

I remeber I sold a game and I forgot about the charges and i made about 10p money in my pocket after P&P, paypal and ebay charges.

Made

10p for about hours work.
          lol

Comment

Paid him the 25 euros and now he said he send once it goes in his bank.
            that takes days..

darn it!
            oh well as long as i get it for xmas.

Comment

Eh? If he has the money in his Paypal account he should send it straight away. What does he think is going to happen to the money..?

Comment

Dunno, what can i say.. Don't wanna upset the geezer and get a dodgy if at all 360

Comment

If hes claimed the money then Id ask he sends it out sooner especially as I presume you paid a premium for it. He HAS the money, theres no need to hold onto it whilst he transfers it to his bank account.

Its up to you though, Id give him a nudge if i were you though, a polite one of course

Comment

After reading this I sent my seller an email asking for shipment confirmation and got a similar answer. Says he won't ship for another 3-5 days! Not too happy about that, trying to push him into sending it now.

Comment

My seller sent within 2 hours of getting payment, so try and nag them into doing it asap, as theyve got the cash now.

Is everyone else geting theirs by DHL? Because I have no idea how to work their tracking system.

Comment

I was given what I assume is a DHL tracking number in the form xx.xxx.xxx.xxx x. No idea how or if you can track them online.

Comment

Yeah, that was the same as mine. Tried all the different tracking options, and still no success, only thing the seller told me when I asked him was to wait until it arrived

Comment

Mine was good, he sent it express delivery yesterday on receipt of my paypal payment. Should have it by the end of this week. He is also selling 2 core packs i note.

Comment

I can't believe the postage is so cheap. Mine was 22 Euro for DHL Expressing a 10 ton Premium Pack to the UK. Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X