More XB360 Demos for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More XB360 Demos for download

I spotted fifa 2006 and NFS most wanted. Don't think there were any more but I could be wrong. Don't think there's already a thread for saying this but sorry if there is!

They've been there the whole time :P

Comment

there's a few new film clips (mainly for 360 accessories & a 2nd Ridge Racer) and some card games. Nothing great, Fifa seems to have disappeared.
      Last edited by bignige; 10-12-2005, 16:51.

Comment

NFS has been there a while. Not seen one for FIFA, but I now own that crap anyway (I can assure you I didn't buy it however).

Comment

just got the fifa demo, bit rubbish really
          nice how they keep adding demos though

hope they keep it up

Comment

i've always looked in the "new demo's" section...assuming everything would be there at the start but it seems it just lists the 25 newest. Guess that's why I never saw these before if they've always been there. I thought nba2006 had vanished, but it hadn't...

Comment

NFS : Most Wanted - Shocking I'd imagine the PS2/Xbox versions have more stable framerates.
              NBA : Nice A-Synchronous loading and some nice graphics but seems basic.
              FIFA : Shocking - like a (very) poor mans pro-evo.
              MADDEN : That's more like it !!!
              KAMEO : Looks to be the demo from the X360 tour - fun.

Great idea - Can we have the RR6 demo now please ???

Comment

Yes - that's what I want to see too

They need to keep updating the content to keep it fresh - new stuff every week please.

Comment

NFS has been there since it launched, and Fifa must be new. Theres also Kameo which has been there since launch.

Comment

Kameo is by far the best demo, left me wanting more. FIFA and NFS:MW are shockingly bad.

Comment

Theres ment to be a Saints Row demo coming on Live sometime around Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                        Kameo is by far the best demo, left me wanting more. FIFA and NFS:MW are shockingly bad.
                        Yeh the KAmeo demo was good. I prefered NFS demo though. kameo isnt really my sort of thing.

Comment

The Kameo demo really isn't a very good representation of the full game though, which is much better.

Comment

what is the full game like?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimmock
                              what is the full game like?

Comment

Working...
                              X