Multiplayer Games Shop in glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplayer Games Shop in glasgow

Was in the toon last nite and I noticed theres a place on oswald street near to central station thats got about 20-30 pcs with flat screens and headsets etc all set up for multiplayer gaming

They had guys in it last nite doing huge COD2 maps and some fear as well

Looked well cool, i reckon ill be going down to have a wee shot one of the days, seems a good idea, neva seen one before

You'll find that most cybercafes (the good ones) have multiplayer LAN gaming too, most nights.

Comment

Was in the toon last nite and I noticed theres a place on oswald street near to central station thats got about 20-30 pcs with flat screens and headsets etc all set up for multiplayer gaming
      It's been there for a few months now. I drove past in last weekend, and it was absolutely mobbed with neds/chavs and lanky goths. Whoever runs it must be in constant fear for all their (no doubt top-spec) kit.

A guy I used to know was talking about setting up a place like this. I keep wondering if it's him that runs it.

Comment

So is it just PC games? We need a decent replacement for Booths now that they've ditched all the arcades and gone puggies only.

Comment

I find these places close down quite quickly - There was one on Dumbarton road which was geared towards multiplayer gaming before which closed quite quickly and was always dead.

Maybe though times have changed (this was about 3/4 years ago) and as more people get into this it could grow.

Massive LAN CoD2 multiplayer ? Time to bring the 360 skillz to bear.

Comment

Working...
          X