Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned Xbox 360 Advert

http://www.filecabi.net/video/banned...ommercial.html

I believe its been posted before......But its still one of the best gaming adverts avar....

Comment

Great advert!

Why was it banned? Too violent? Or were they afraid that people might start doing that at airports and train stations?

Comment

I don't think it was ever banned at all. I think Microsoft just made it and promoted it as "banned" in a rather lame attempt to stir up controversy.

Comment

reminds me of that scene in Spaced........

'tttiiiitttssss'

Comment

Wasnt the original xbox ad banned too? the one with the baby shooting out of the errr.... woman and ending up in a coffin. That ad was class.

Comment

I cannot see anyting wrong with that advert for late night TV viewing on some of the more risky channels.

I tell you, it's political correctness gone mad nowadys imo.

Comment

Good advert, although they probably shouted "TERRORISM" or something...

Comment

I think with all the winging about how video games are bad and influence violence it would've been a bad idea bringing it out.

Plus it's set in a tube station,

Touchy subject

Comment

NOW THAT IS AN ADVERT!! I would have loved to be in that!

Comment

Games are all about violence and shooting people.

HOORAY!

Score another win for the 360 marketing machine then.

Comment

Just for the record this advert was never "banned" and was never described as such by Microsoft or any advertising standards agency. Basically, Microsoft accidently posted this advert on their website, and then pulled it down when they realised their mistake (hence people thought it was banned, it's more a of a leak if anything).

The advert will be shown as it is, as part of the XBox 360 marketing campaign in the new year. In the UK, this probably will be in early February when DOA4 hits the shops.

Comment

Anyone know were u can download the file for this rather than watch it on the website?

Comment

Try Here, not certain that it'll work though.

Comment

Once that's shown on TV! There's only one way for the 360 sales to go, and that's straight UP!

Comment

Working...
                              X