MGS4: Guns of the patriots - TGS trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGS4: Guns of the patriots - TGS trailer

just bought the 1st print of the metal gear 3: subsistence from Squirtle and it comes with a 3rd special disc which is full of trailers and movies etc etc

and its got a trailer which must have been shown at the TGS 2005

and apart from the farce thats Killzone 2 i was really impressed

i hope it can deliver

small joke at the end with Otacon - rather than speak to Snake via radio he is now a small robot that follows him around and Snake asks him how he is powered and he replies by a cell processor

just before the end Snake asks what a cell processor is and Otacon replies by telling him its a chip that will end all the console wars with footage of Killzone 2 on the screen

nice touch i thought

I thought it was a bit pointless/childish to bring in that, its a trailer to promote mgs4, not the ps3.

Comment

I think Kojima very well realises it's intended to do both actually. Love the typical humor in his trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
        I thought it was a bit pointless/childish to bring in that, its a trailer to promote mgs4, not the ps3.
        Likewise.

Kojima is *way* too close to Sony now. It's rather disturbing.

Comment

Well, if they treat him well, and allow him to take so bloody long to get a sequel out and rehash every game in the metal gear series, then why not? Besides its a jest, and a welcome addition for everyone else who is taking this next gen 'war' so seriously.

Also, you should know how commical Kojima can be, if you have played any of his games.

Comment

Working...
          X