• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvesters were cute in C&C.

In RA they looked like bin lorries.

Comment

Ah C+C i absolutely loved this game

I remember draggin my pc round to my m8s so we could play the serial play on it!, damn those were the days!

If they were to build some sort of Mplayer compatability into this I reckon it would be a good un, in fact it screams Xbox Marketplace at me

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6

If they were to build some sort of Mplayer compatability into this I reckon it would be a good un, in fact it screams Xbox Marketplace at me
        That would be great. As long as it works with a mouse.
        They'll never bother though.

Comment

It looks like the price of this has increased on Amazon, it's now ?26.99.

Amazon Link

Comment

wow it's lucky i ordered it already, i probably wouldn't have bothered at 27 quid!

Comment

Yeah, same for me. I contacted Amazon, and they said I would only get charged ?18.

Even at ?27 though, it's still cheaper than Game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Edame
                I didn't know this at the time, but I think you could also surround a base with sandbags and the AI was too stupid to destroy them and so it would run out of resources.
                Just so you all know this cheat still works but the sell-cancel/build anywhere doesn't...

Comment

I'm reading reports of missing FMV throughout the entire package. Can anyone confirm whether I should nuke EA HQ or not?

Comment

In stock at play.com ?26.99

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Vipr
                      I'm reading reports of missing FMV throughout the entire package. Can anyone confirm whether I should nuke EA HQ or not?

I've started again at the begining but from what i've seen so far there's FMV in C+C and Red Alert.

Comment

Ahhh, that's a relief, ta

*Still nukin' EA though! XD /silly rant
                        Last edited by Combination; 22-02-2006, 18:26.

Comment

I'm pissed at Amazon for raising the price (only because I forgot to preorder, but that besides the point!).

Comment

Where's the best (ie: cheapest) place to buy this?

Comment

Working...
                            X