Clear All

Originally posted by optimusomega
    Yeah Tsuchikomo Pai is excellent, dosn't let Arashi win a round in no.48 ,
    Goh has soo many sabaki's I didn't realise he had a mid kick one
    Yeah man 46K with Goh is a mid sabaki!

Comment

**** these videos have got me hyped again, Im off to get some practise

Comment

I firmly believe Tsuchikomo to be one of the 5 best players in Japan. He undoubtedly has the strongest Pai by far.

His movement is really incredible and when he chooses to, he is in his opponents face constantly. He also has cat like reflexes (some of the **** I`m seen him pull and react to down the arcade is INCREDIBLE)

Comment

I don't have net access at home, and work doesn't allow me to view these vids. I've only touched on Evo in the arcade, and am looking forward to the PAL release this Friday (seems very odd to be waiting for a PAL game, especially a fighter...)

Any chance some kind soul can burn a few vids of good Evo matches onto a CDRW that I could play on my Xbox? (I have various media players for it). I would love to see some high level play to see how the game should be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
            I don't have net access at home, and work doesn't allow me to view these vids. I've only touched on Evo in the arcade, and am looking forward to the PAL release this Friday (seems very odd to be waiting for a PAL game, especially a fighter...)

Any chance some kind soul can burn a few vids of good Evo matches onto a CDRW that I could play on my Xbox? (I have various media players for it). I would love to see some high level play to see how the game should be played.
            I can sell you the greebook DVD for cost price which includes a tournament with most of the best players as well as 30 random matches between the same players. This would only be 15quid after delivery and well worth it (they sell it as a guidebook rather than a DVD which is why its so cheap).

Comment

PM'ed!

Comment

Originally posted by Soi

I can burn you some matches if you want PM me

Comment

Working...
                X