Some cheap pre-orders on 360 titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some cheap pre-orders on 360 titles

You can pre order final fight (though it doesn't look so good) for only ?25 on tescos website. Tomb raider is cheap too.

Linky

Not my cups of tea, but you guys may find it interesting

I think it's an error Final Fight hasn't been announced for 360, only xbox.

Comment

yeah I was surprised to see it listed under 360 tbh

Comment

I just ordered a copy of Tomb Raider from Tesco...sure the series has been **** since the first one, but I have faith in Crystal Dynamics and Toby Gard. Plus 30 quid is a top price. Cheers

Comment

If you want cheap 360 games, grab an Asian 360. They're launching in Asia on March 16th, and the games will be absurdly cheap, I'm talking ?23 each. Play-Asia for example have several top games for pre-order at that price. They'll probably work on Jap machines as well. The great thing about Asian games is that most of them have English language support too.

Comment

looks like they've rectified Tomb Raider, back up to ?40 now :/

Comment

Just check my order...still showing as 30 quid, yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Mephistopheles
                If you want cheap 360 games, grab an Asian 360. They're launching in Asia on March 16th, and the games will be absurdly cheap, I'm talking ?23 each. Play-Asia for example have several top games for pre-order at that price. They'll probably work on Jap machines as well. The great thing about Asian games is that most of them have English language support too.
                Most games will probably end up being region free anyway, like the current US games. Did you know Microsoft even advertised the region free aspect of DOA4
                before its EU release on the official site. That can only be a good thing. The last 2 US releases were 50/50. Full Auto was region free and FN3 wasn't, like all the other EA games .

PS. DO4 import from VG+ was ?30. Not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                X