Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character are you a tad handy at on Soul Calibur 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which character are you a tad handy at on Soul Calibur 2?

For me it's got to be Cervantes (the guy with 2 swords) or Maxi. I think i'm finally starting to crack this Soul Calibur merlarky.

At first I found it difficult to control the characters, and pull off some good moves. But with lots of practice on story mode and arcade, I can now pull off some serious heavy combos. And some really special moves. I'm hoping there's a few more I haven't mastered, and i'm sure of it.

I pulled of some really sweet move today with Cervantes, I don't know how I did it. But i'm determined to pull it off again.

So, who's your favourite? Got any favourite moves or combos?

i played it about a month ago n got kinda bored... the first one on the dreamcast was soooo class.... this hasnt lived up to my expectations.. but my fav character is that guy with the staff... and cervantes

fav combo - keep whacking the 2 punches... something good always comes out

Comment

i'm rubbish at SC2,
      but i always use Nightmare..preferably with the seigfried 3p outfit.

Comment

My first choice would be Kilik. Thought I don't always know what exactly I press I favor that stick spinning move and his generic throws.

My second character is everyone's favorite little jailbait Talim!, she is just too quick and too cool and at times I like her more than Kilik.

I really don't bother with combos and all that because I'm saving myself for Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution!

Comment

Mitsurugi...unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
            Mitsurugi...unstoppable.
            what u on about - i owned u last time we played...

the challenge is always there my boy - just pick up the pad and prepare to get whooped

Comment

Talim!
              AAB 3x+y (i've got the cube version) or whatever ever it is to the x special , - hits em on the floor, get up close, fake attack - sidestep - throw.

But..
              Ivy's summon suffering OWNS!

Comment

oh sharrap Evil Dan... Remember when you vowed never to play Soul Cali ever again as you got owned so hard That was a funny day

Comment

I play best with Ivy, Taki, and Maxi, who is extremely easy to control, but very cool and flashy... 8)

Comment

Yeah, IVY OWNS!!!!! 8)

Comment

Nightmare and Talim.

Last time i checked id picked Nightmare over 500 time, with a 51% share meaning id been him more than everyone else put together.

Comment

Since i had some evil skills with Taki from the first SC i still kinda have them on this one. Haven?t played the new that much yet really, but i?ve noticed some changes so i need to get them into my system. I kinda liked Talim as she was very easy to pick up and play and i like the way some of her moves lags, she?s a cunning womangirlthing indeed. But as for badass combos and such i have to be on che?s side i?m waiting for EVO aswell.

It?s such a different fighter where the rewards are huge but on the other hand i really like SC2 aswell since it?s fun to just pick up and play.

EVO = HARDCORE
                        SC2 = softcore, but fun

But the one fighter that really consumes my time these days is GGX2 wich is probably my favorite figher after VF4, i love it. I?m a killer with Anji Mito.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                          oh sharrap Evil Dan... Remember when you vowed never to play Soul Cali ever again as you got owned so hard That was a funny day
                          *hides*

Comment

Taki - but I'm still not sure about the breast enlargements!

Comment

Cervantes for me

Comment

Working...
                              X