X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
    Originally posted by davejm
    Originally posted by jonpeat
    Ordered mine on the first day on the site 29.11.02. I'd better ruddy get the bonus disc.
    Yeah me too.
    Check your order:

1 PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest $.00 $.00

Was added to mine in the last couple of days

WOOOHOOO!!!! TBH!!1!!!
    Cool it's there! Nice one!

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Coming Soon $71.95 $71.95
      1 PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest $.00 $.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered mine on 19th so looks like loads of people will be getting the disk, but I still don't trust them till it says it's shipped!

Mind you, saying that, DVDBO say its not out until Wednesday so I dont expect to actually receive anything until next Thursday at the earliest.
      Unless you paid for some Express shipping, I suggest you add 3 more weeks to when your expecting it because it takes a month.

Comment

absolutely bitchin!!!!!

Comment

I also got that odded to my order, and I placed my preorder on the 14th Jan. Which is nice

Comment

My good friend at teh US office has just dispatched min via DHL overnight.

I'll let you know what I think of the game tomorrow.

PS Woohoo!

Comment

Sweet. I got the disc on my order as well - Ordered on the 8th of december.

w00t!

Comment

Just got my Pokemon Saphire from DVDBO - so if they mirror that schedule for Zelda it should be here next Tuesday.

Comment

Sweet. It's on my order as well

I had better play it, rather than just something else on my "pile of shame".

Comment

Potential Spoiler

OK OK, sorry did I miss something, but apparently once you have completed the game, their is a second quest ala Ura Zelda? This right

Comment

My copies have just been picked up, being sent later today ^_^. Be here Thursday. W00t, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
                        Potential Spoiler

OK OK, sorry did I miss something, but apparently once you have completed the game, their is a second quest ala Ura Zelda? This right
                        Sort of... there are a few places that are new plus you get a reward for taking pictures of everyone in the game...
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Potential Spoiler

I swear that their both available form the start, since it is advertised on the front cover it can't be a secret. Oh, and it ain't a spoiler since everyone already knows about it, but they've called it 'Master Quest'.

Comment

Originally posted by amaan
                            Potential Spoiler

I swear that their both available form the start, since it is advertised on the front cover it can't be a secret. Oh, and it ain't a spoiler since everyone already knows about it, but they've called it 'Master Quest'.
                            I think he's referring to The Wind Waker...

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
                              Originally posted by amaan
                              Potential Spoiler

I think he's referring to The Wind Waker...
                              Damn you and me, and my lack of will power...... I managed to avoid all the spoilers since December....

Then. WHAM! I just couldn't stop myself.

I'm weak.

Comment

Wow..some really clever quote usage.

Post colours are:

Light = #EFEFEF
                                Dark = #DFDEDC
                                Quoted = #FAFAFA

Eg.[code:1:ef25d4fa16][color=#EFEFEF]<somestuff>[/color][/code:1:ef25d4fa16]

Comment

Working...
                                X