Burnout For Xbox360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout For Xbox360

Saw Ha Ha playing this last night - thought somebody would have started a first play by now but there's nowt.

So - anybody played it and if so what's the impressions ? What improvements have been made ? Is it just a graphical upgrade (which it never really needed) or have they tweaked the physics etc ? I'm hoping for more tracks, more crash junctions, insane traffic on said crash junctions - that type of stuff as well as a rock solid live experience.

If I can hear some good stuff about this in the next hour or so it's getting picked up tonight - come on gimme the lowdown.

I think there are a few exclusive junctions, but no new tracks.

Already played through the Xbox version, but very tempted to do it again here.

Comment

Sorry didn't message you back yesterday Yoshi.

Anyway, will start a First Play thread for it now.

Comment

Cheers buddy - looks like a few peeps may pick it up - I'm sick of RR6 so it's getting papped.

Comment

I can't justify getting this on the 360 when I have the Xbox version not even getting played! Looks really pretty tho

Comment

I had a quick squizz in GameStation on a demo pod and was sufficiently underwhelmed - aside from the res boost and slightly nicer textures, it was meh. Not worth ?50 RRP on top of the ?20 I paid for Xbox Revenge.

Comment

Yipee, I never played Revenge much as I was too busy with DS games and Burnout Lengends, so when I finally get an Xbox 360, I can play this and it'll be aaaaaall new

Comment

I never bought the normal xbox version either was playing something else at the time..so will be a definate buy for me tbh I didnt think it would be worth a purchase for those with the original and i think thats well established now.

Comment

Think ill give this a miss...played it on XBOX not too long ago.

Comment

burnout demo just hit marketplace so grab it if you're unsure of buying... im all over it!

Comment

Oooh great will try this.

Comment

Ta.

Comment

Failed download, odd.

Comment

It seems to be very slow tonight, 32% in the last 80 minutes.

Comment

I've added a comment abt dloading this on ht emarketplace thread IanE, it works but I got garbled screen after dload wish they'd be more careful!

Comment

Working...
                              X