• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Dreamcast titles

DCShooter - 3D (??) shmup
    Last Hope - NeoGeo conversion
    Eeirevale - Point and click
    Drill - trad shmup - download vid looks interesting enough.
    Age of beasts - 4 player beatemup

Anything interesting missed off this list that has any chance of being completed? Idea for thread taken from dc forum
    Last edited by charlesr; 25-03-2006, 08:10.

I thought Under defeat was going to be the last official release? Or are we including homebrew in the release list?

bri

Comment

Milestone want their next Naomi game to have a Dreamcast port and Warashi are also interested in porting Trigger Heart Exelica.

Also G.Rev stated in one of their last magazine updates that they will consider putting Senko no Ronde on the DC (It might be dependant on how poorly the 360 version does in Japan).

Comment

I REALLY want senko no ronde to be released for the DC

Does anyone know the sales for under defeat so far? (just wondering if the total games sold would be more then the amount of x360s sold in japan)

Comment

I would be very surprised if the total sold was less than that of the 360.

Comment

can't help with sales figures, but apparantly it's completely sold out direct from sega in any form so could very well be a total sell out once play asia etc run out of stock and havn't G.Revolution already got their money from play-asia etc anyway?

Comment

Working...
            X