Odama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odama!

This is sneaking into the shops on Friday, are there any Reviews or Impressions kicking around.

I have been watching this once since it was announced, I'll be picking it up but still would like some first-hand details.

Can't wait to get my hands on this, looks 8) .

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, possibly First Play, if anyone does have some impressions of it).

i have an order in with play for it

i'm really looking forward to it. not sure how much i'll play it, depends if it's any good. i'm buying it more out of curiosity than anything else

Comment

I'm getting mine some time this week (for free!). I'll let you know what it's like.

Comment

I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced all that time ago. However, the recent Edge preview gave me the distinct impression that it has some gameplay issues. Oh well, I'll go back to holding out for that dungeon hack JPN DS game. What was that called?
        Last edited by Jashin; 29-03-2006, 15:24.

Comment

78% average on gamerankings at the mo...

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.

i will be interested to see how good it is also.

Comment

I would like to try this one as it looks a bit different.

Does anyone know if the mic will clip onto a wavebird?

Anyone got a copy and want to post 1st impressions

Comment

There's a full review up on http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63692 on the PAL versionI think i'll wait till it drops in price a bit before getting it.

Comment

Working...
              X