X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no, should be available here too

Comment

Sometimes XBLA games don't show until 9.30ish, should be up by now though.

Comment

Should be up now. I think they go up at 10am at the moment because of BST, it's 9am GMT. Possibly.

Comment

Up now. 23mb.

They are really starting to whore out the micro-transactions now. This one is Almost as bad as Geon last week.

Comment

Ironically, its not available in Russia. Not sure if Live itself is anyway?

Comment

Seven quid is hardly a "micro transaction". You can get Tetris Evolution for about a fiver more nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                Im guessing Tetris Splash isnt avail on the UK marketplace yet then, just in Mother Russia ??
                It's on, and it's rubbish!!

Comment

Still no sensi then

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    Seven quid is hardly a "micro transaction". You can get Tetris Evolution for about a fiver more nowadays.
                    Check out the market place. You might notice the 14 downloadable fish/aquarium packs.

The game board is ugly but it plays okay.

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, anyway, my friend has been unable to access the Marketplace for almost a week now but can sign into Xbox Live, play online and send and receive messages without problem. Anyone have any ideas why he can't access the Marketplace and how he might remedy it?

Comment

Funny you say that Charlie. I had exactly the same problems over the last few days. It seemed to rectify itself last night and I was able to get onto the Marketplace. No idea what the cause was. But when I would go to the Marketplace tab - it would just stay on the loading animation spinning around. Sound the same?

Comment

Yep, that's exactly what my friend experienced. Still, if yours rectified itself last night hopefully his has too.

Comment

Strangely this Tetris game doesn't seem to be available on the dutch marketplace .

Comment

You should be thankful

Availability: Only in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States

Definitely not worth 800 points imho. Doesn't do anything to set itself apart from any other tetris game. I still sat there playing it for ages though

Comment

Content:Bee Movie Game Demo
                                Price: Free
                                Availability: Only in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
                                Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] Are you fly enough? In this demo, race, chase and fly your way through an adrenaline-fueled world of adventure as Barry B. Benson. Dodge cars and other danger as you follow the honey truck through the wild streets of New York City.
                                Size: 444.90 MB

Comment

Working...
                                X