Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ketsui and Dodonpachi are still on the way, just in a box (hope I read that correctly)? Which best be region free btw

Pity MS XBLA is churning out pure ****e most of the time & leaving quality behind They want to start opening doors for region freedom, simply lowering console costs wont bring new customers.

Comment

It won't be region free, though. Japanese games never are. And the chances of a western release must be approaching 0.03%. They've effectively ruled out most of the world getting to pay for the game, most likely, I can see why the dev would be pissed off.

Comment

Anyone got anything to say about Mr. Driller yet?

Comment

The trial only gives you 200m to play with (iirc). It's Mr Driller. It does what it says on the tin. Does have online multiplayer for 2-8 though.

Comment

I was expecting some nice hi-res sprites on Mr Driller but nope, we get some shoddy looking stuff. It looks terrible especially when the presentation looks extra colourful and sharp on the outside of the game. Leaves me dissapointed, i'll still be buying it though as the excellent core gameplay is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
              Does have online multiplayer for 2-8 though.
              You fancy it G?

Comment

If you promise to bring along a little Spagic I might be persuaded.

Comment

Well I've bought Mr Driller, as its its Mr Driller and therefore great. Could've been better though. I'd love a port of the Gamecube driller as I never really got to play that properly.
                  Last edited by watusi; 02-04-2008, 19:01.

Comment

I really like Mr Driller. It does what it says on the tin and looks every bit as good as the Gamecube version and has online play to boot.

If anyone is up for a game tonight I might be online

Gamertag: DaringDaz
                    Last edited by AllYourBase; 06-07-2008, 14:51.

Comment

Looks like it's Ikaruga next week, followed by Rocky and Bullwinkle on the 16th and then Happy Tree Friends on the 23rd.

Comment

theres been an army of two demo up for a few days now worth a try if your like me and quite fancied it best ?40 i never spent

Comment

Battlestar Galactica gets a 24 hour price cut - starts tomorrow but is probably US only.

Oh and seems Puzzle Quest is getting new DLC and they've now named it

Can't wait for more Puzzle Quest (even if I didn't give the Live Arcade one the love it deserved after playing it for hours on the DS).
                          Last edited by Spatial; 04-04-2008, 07:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            theres been an army of two demo up for a few days now worth a try if your like me and quite fancied it best ?40 i never spent
                            I tried the demo last night... no single player, and couldn't find anyone online playing the demo either

Comment

Don't worry, just gouge your eyes out and break all your finger bones and you'll get a similar feeling of what playing the full game is like.

Comment

are the cod4 maps delayed?

Comment

Working...
                                X