This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
    Also, where is the best place to keep track of xbla sale offers? I usually miss everything I'm interested in and microsoft make no effort in publicizing special offers..
    xbox.com and the dashboard on your 360 always promote these deals. They're hardly gonna put an ad in Corrie.

Also: Half Minute Hero XBLA?!

Comment

Yeah just read that AND Microsoft published to, maybe summer of arcade title? It's an awesome psp game.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        xbox.com and the dashboard on your 360 always promote these deals. They're hardly gonna put an ad in Corrie.

Also: Half Minute Hero XBLA?!
        I've never seen any mention of sales on xbox.com and I've found the dashboard is useless for that kind of info. The special offers are almost never shown. I've even gone looking for dashboard banners when I know stuff is on offer and it wasn't there. I found out about all the special offers here.

Comment

Dead Space 2, Fable 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC is up.

Comment

Beyond Good and Evil HD is up now.

1.68 GB, 800 points.

edit,

Turtles in Time and Star Trek DAC are on sale for 400 points.
            Toy Soldiers is also reduced to 800.
            Last edited by Bort; 02-03-2011, 09:58.

Comment

Burnout Paradise DLC has had price cuts, mainly the collections.

So you can grab.

Burnout? Paradise Legendary Cars Collection for 400 from 640
              Burnout? Paradise Toy Collection for 400 from 1000 (bargain, especially for toy motorbike)
              Burnout Paradise Cops & Robbers for 400 from 640
              Burnout? Paradise Big Surf Island for 560 from 1000
              Burnout? Paradise Party for 400 from 800 (it's already included if you own Ultimate Box)

Comment

What content is worth buying? I'm guessing Big Surf Island is a must have, but are any of the others on offer worthwhile?

Comment

Yeah big surf is a cool island to have, has some crazy jumps.
                  Lots of people did say Cops n Robbers was an enjoyable mode to have online but it's more than likely a bit quiet online now, maybe?
                  Toy Cars and Legendary Cars I was always in two minds to get, Legendary Cars has a couple of very fast cars included and the Toy Cars well they are just super deformed fun, was always a laugh being overtaken by a tiny motorbike.

Toy Cars

Legendary Cars

Comment

Think I'll just get the island then. I have the party pack already as it's in the ultimate box pack .

Comment

Man I NEVER knew about this, so cool BUT as usual, US/Canada only.

This website is for sale! figureprints.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, figureprints.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

A 3D model made of your avatar from xbox.

Comment

The more time passes the more I think Paradise might be my favourite racer this gen. It's amazing that every racer since has disappointed me somehow

Comment

You know what I am gonna join you with that.
                          With the large ammount of free updates and content that they released for the game it was incredible support and dedication from the criterion team. I ploughed around 140 hours into it, I have not played a racing game that much since PGR3 when I was going for all platinums.
                          I died a little bit inside when I lost my game save for this

Comment

I think I lost my save twice back in the day, it's testement to it I kept going back, lol

Comment

Is Torchlight out next week?

Speaking of which is it just me does anyone else think that there should be more achievements for xbla titles instead of the maximum 200? I really do think it would have been nice that torchlight had more.

Comment

Torchlight is next week. Poker in a fortnight.

It would be a bad idea for MS to change things around. 1000 and 200 are fine. The scatter-shot nature of Trophies really devalues themselves if you see it as more than just a gamelog.
                                WP7 games coming in at 200 points (in crazy town) devalues XBLA titles a bit but achievements is money.

Comment

Working...
                                X