Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some possibly permanent price reductions to 400 msp.

Bejeweled 2
    CellFactor (400 on the 360, not the site)
    Panzer General
    Tetris Splash
    Voodoo Dice
    War World

Lots of GoD games are being reduced as well but not to impulse levels.
    Last edited by Bort; 08-09-2011, 11:59.

Comment

Found this site that reports on price reductions.. http://xbldb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
        Lovely little game and I recommend anyone to consider picking it up for that price.
        Agreed

Comment

IloMilo is in the deal of the week group...fantastic investment for the 400 points I got free with GOW3

Comment

Yeah tis a lovely little game

Comment

Finally done a little digging and it looks like the MLB Bobblehead Battle release is just DLC and not a new game. Likely a roster editor and a lot more if the 800msp is correct.

Enjoyed the Pro demo but I don't have any merkin points at the moment.

Comment

Has anyone received free points from Microsoft this week possibly part of the reward program? I received a first mail saying I had a gift of 400 points and a secondary gift of 100 points then a day later another mail saying I had a gift for 100 points. The source for the mail is engage.xbox.com and its showing as correctly signed.

John

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMcL7 View Post
                  Has anyone received free points from Microsoft this week possibly part of the reward program? I received a first mail saying I had a gift of 400 points and a secondary gift of 100 points then a day later another mail saying I had a gift for 100 points. The source for the mail is engage.xbox.com and its showing as correctly signed.

John
                  You can get 400 points from buying a family gold pack and 100 for making your first purchase. Possible other 100 for renewing a gold sub.

I haven't had that or seen any other posting about it.

On a side note, if anyone naughtied the cheap 1 month for 1? offer. Have you had any 5% rebates on purchases since you've done that deal? I haven't.

Presume it's to do with the stay gold part of the rebate and the deal superseded my existing sub so it sees me renewing or starting a new sub every month.

Comment

I havent had a 5% rebate since march and have only been non-gold for a total of about 2 weeks inbetween buying 12m sub cards since COD4!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                      I havent had a 5% rebate since march and have only been non-gold for a total of about 2 weeks inbetween buying 12m sub cards since COD4!
                      hmm, My last one was March as well. I could have missed them saying (or people noticing) they were ending the rebate but I can't remember anyone saying anything about it.

The point screw up in August doesn't explain the missing months unless the whole system was b0rked for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                        You can get 400 points from buying a family gold pack and 100 for making your first purchase. Possible other 100 for renewing a gold sub.
                        I've never bought a family pack and it's a while since I bought my Gold renewal but I guess it's possible for there to be a delay of a few months.

John

Comment

The Xbox live reward points take ages to appear on your account, maybe it's from a couple of months back

Comment

Ooh good list - thanks for the post

Comment

Some great reductions there....

Outland and Shank for 1k points, hell yes please.

Comment

Working...
                              X