Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I have the Megadrive Collection and they don't have the region select. These are new versions with screen filters, scanlines etc, as well as new trial modes and online co-op. Cheers anyway lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
      Nah, I have the Megadrive Collection and they don't have the region select. These are new versions with screen filters, scanlines etc, as well as new trial modes and online co-op. Cheers anyway lad.
      Ah, in which case I will probably buy them. If I do, I'll let you know re SOR3.

Comment

In the trial you can still use the options menu on the non-available games and that shows that both the first and third games have region switches just like SoR2.

Comment

I con confirm that SOR3 let you change the region switch to Japanese.

Comment

Wicked! Cheers for the info guys.

Comment

http://xbldb.com/offer-highlights again (nice work to this bloke). MS discounted a fair bit on XBL. I've picked up sega superstars tennis and I'm toying with the idea of Conan or POP. Or possibly some of the disney tie-ins for the boy (and easy cheeves).

I've also picked up Applejack 2 and The Walking Dead. Just because I don't have any time to play games and want to torment myself.

oh. and Trials Evolution.
              Last edited by k0pp0; 19-06-2012, 14:19.

Comment

Had to pick up GRAW, Perfect Dark and Kameo. Nice and cheap!

Comment

I was thinking about getting those 3, but I like to try and 1000g my games if at all possible..

Comment

Im glas I read this, finally something worthwhile to use my 600 points on, connan looks good and Kameo is a steal at that price.

Comment

I picked up Blazing Angels...plus Robster, I think you need to use actual cash not points sadly. Unless I missed the option to choose payment details.

Comment

Sure there is an option to change it to points if you want, think it's X Payment Options on screen to charge your card, you can pick use MS points and it converts it.
                        Handy if you picked up cheap MS points.

Comment

Yeah I bought Kameo for the missus last night and you press X to convert to points to pay.

Great prices for full games !!.

Comment

Get the The Maw game for FREE

Go to the Games Tab click on the Sales & Special box. Then click the giant Sales & Special box in the middle to download the app. Click on the Scratch & Match option.
                            If you win you get The Maw, If you lose you get the option to purchase Raskulls or Ms Splosion Man for 400 points.

Comment

Yeah isn't a bad app at all.
                              First week was R-Type Dimensions scratch and match (didn't win) second was a BBQ avatar item (still didn't win) also the extra sale items are not bad deals, picked up Pinball FX 2 table pack for 400 few weeks back.

Comment

Just seen quite a few glowing reviews for Mark of the ninja on Xbox live arcade. anyone played it? I read about it in the metro of all places as it has completly passed me by. it sounds like a 2d tenchu can't wait to give it a try this eve. it's got very positive reviews too with a lot calling it the perfect stealth.

Reviews here

Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.

Comment

Working...
                                X