This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG
    Feck sake, they didn't plan that update very well did they? It's not possible to buy all the new cars as there's not enough space in the garage without selling the ones you've already got.

Not. Very. Clever.
    You can use all the cars in Playtime without buying them.

Comment

Question for PGR3 update has it fixed the damn pro online racer achievement?
      I got ALL the medals needed for that achievement bar "finish all races" medal which i did actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
        You can use all the cars in Playtime without buying them.

You can't use them in career or online though. There should have been an additional garage with the update.

It simply wan't properly planned. I mean, did they not look at the game and go. Hmm, there's only three free garage slots if people have bought all the cars.

No, they went: Feck it, no-one will notice.

Actually, we did.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
          Question for PGR3 update has it fixed the damn pro online racer achievement?
          I got ALL the medals needed for that achievement bar "finish all races" medal which i did actually do.

Fixed - just done a few laps on 'race against the clock' and was given the achievment when i ended the session.

Comment

2nd Oblivion add-on out today.

Arcane University Orrery - Your thoughts?

Comment

My thoughts?

****e - it took me 10 mins to complete and I got nothing worthwile for my trouble.

****e tbh. Total rip off.

Comment

Yeah get powers every month you visit it.

Comment

I always thought it was a slight bout of insanity on Bethesda's part to start charging for mods.

With Morrowind the best and most enjoyable stuff was all fan made (apart from the expansion packs which are a different thing altogether).

Comment

Perhaps, but at least its only like ?1.50

Comment

Maybe - but it's not good value for money even at ?1.50 - this is a rip off. If this is the type of paid for mod we're going to get for Oblivion, I'll not be getting anymore. If I'd of known what the content of this was properly, I wouldn't have bothered. Unlike with a game, there is no refund, I can't take it back to the shop

Sorry, but there's no way anyone should be paying for this - DO NOT BUY THIS RIP OFF MARKET PLACE MOD.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 18-04-2006, 08:12.

Comment

They should have released all 3 mods together in one package for about ?2/?3

At least the latest one represents better value for money than that piece of horse ****e (you see what I did there...)

Comment

Maybe - I'd of been quite happy if this quest gave something decent, either weapon, skill or ability wise, but it doesn't.

It simply is not worth paying for, and if this is an example of the paid for content then screw Bethesda - I really thought they had more comitment to gamers than that.

Go for the PC version with the fan based mods.

Bethesda are taking people to the cleaners charging people for this.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 18-04-2006, 08:10.

Comment

your rants have been noted by 1up.com marty! check their front page story on this.

Comment

I dont get why you think its such a rip off?

I got about 10,000-15,000 worth of weapons and armour, including some cool enchanted stuff. What level are you Marty? Maybe the lower level you are, the less you get, the same with most quests and dungeons really. I'm at 24 and I thought it was ace.

Comment

Level 28 - I get more from dungeon raids, and they take longer. It's a rip off because you're being charged ?1.50 for a tacked on side quest.

The stuff on 1up is what I posted on the official boards, so yeah, it is a quote from me and it's exactly right. Based on this content I won't be buying further mods from market place for Oblivion.

I purchased the car pack for PGR3 @ 400 points, which is far better value. Geometry Wars at 400 points gives you hours of gaming. The Orrery "add-on" takes ten minutes to complete, and you get a spell.

This is what you have to do

kill 2 bandits at 3 camps and go to that locked room in the arcane university and wait a day, then push a button.

- that is why it's a rip off.

Think about it this way, if you had to pay ?1.50 for each quest in the game, it'd have cost you over ?200. Still think it represents good value for money?
                                Last edited by MartyG; 18-04-2006, 08:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X