David Hayter interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hayter interview...

The interview can be found here. For those who don't know who this guy is (heathens!), Hayter is not only the voice of Solid Snake but he is also the screenwriter for both the X-Men movies. This guy truly "rocks" on so many ****ing cool levels basically. Go read the interview (the guy has taste in games too, he wasn't too impressed with MGS2's narrative).

He also looks very Young. Cool interview btw

Comment

He comes across as a really enthusiastic but down-to-earth guy. It's nice to know that he's obviously a huge fan of the games he puts his voice to. I agree with him totally about wanting the MGS film to be animated instead of live action, this is always how I envisioned it, and it would provide ideal material to have another stab at the 100% CGI genre I reckon.

Good news that many of the original voice actors will be reprising their roles in "Twin Snakes" too. They'd better get Cam Clarke back to voice liquid though. He was amazing and very funny too.

Comment

A MGS anime would be great, or maybe something in the same style as final fantasy the spirits within. If a live action movie was made it would probaly look extremely dodgy, with Jean Claude Van Damme playing Snake or something! Although I think Eric Pollard from Emmerdale would make a marvelous Revolver Ocelot. 8)
        It's also good to know that like the majority of people, David Hayter hasn't got a clue about the MGS2 story...

Comment

Aw man. They're re-recording the voices for MGS: Twin Snakes?

I was hoping they'd leave it just as it was. The timbre and tone of Hayter's voice in MGS 2 is different to MGS 1.

He doesn't sound anywhere near as bad.

Comment

He says he's directing the movie "Watchmen" next. Does anyone know if that is *the* Watchmen (Dr Manhattan etc)?

Comment

I re-watched Guyver: Dark Hero the other night, actually... he's ten years older now, and I'd say he could definitely pull off Snake on-camera. He just doesn't shave for a week, does his whisky trick he talks about in the interview and he's sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_S
                He says he's directing the movie "Watchmen" next. Does anyone know if that is *the* Watchmen (Dr Manhattan etc)?
                That's the one. Let's hope he can actually direct because his script his aparently really good, not an easy feat considering the complexity of the graphic novel.

Comment

Working...
                X