Rez with the mouse then...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rez with the mouse then...

Anyone tried Rez with the mouse? I had a go last night and it worked quite well. BUT... you can't very well sit back in the armchair if you need a mouse mat, so I was hunched on the floor with the mouse on the floor next to me. I didn't realise it was supported until I happened across the other thread I just locked. You have to use a pad to get to the main menu (didn't have a vmu plugged in to the mouse obviously) and then switch to the mouse.

The good bit was that it seemed much more flowing and went really well with the feel of the game.

No but the DC version is way better than the PS2 one

Oh and I think Papercut has since conceded the DC 60Hz issue (it isn't).

Twin trance vibrators for teh win!

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
      No but the DC version is way better than the PS2 one
      the DC 60Hz issue (it isn't).

But.. it is. It's not 60fps though.

Anyway, I recommend giving it a go - at the very least it will make the game seem fresh and new again, what with having to learn a new control technique. Can't beat my %s yet though.

Comment

Posts deleted. No more chat about which version is better. This thread is about the DC version with the mouse. Note the winky smilie in madbury's post.

Comment

I guess it makes sense to play this type of game with a mouse but I just can't imagine it!

John

Comment

Wow !! I didn't know you could use a mouse with REZ.

Comment

See, some rumours are true. Still havent tried myself as I'm too lazy to flip my TV horizontally

Comment

Last edited by baad bwoy; 11-04-2006, 18:57. Reason: ...ahh my mistake, thought you meant vertically!!

Comment

I find the mouse far too slow to respond. I was expecting it to be perfect so I could get 100% on level 5, but no such luck

It's slightly better but nothing too special, imho. I was hoping for something to solve all my woes.

Comment

Working...
                  X