Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which version of New Super Mario Bros to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which version of New Super Mario Bros to get?

Ok, so the US version of New SMB is out first and appears to be the cheapest version BUT the Japanese edition comes in a snazzy yellow box.

Decisions decisions.
    Attached Files

Oooh, thats nic.

Whens the US version out?

Comment

15th May for US

Comment

I'd love it if all the DS games starting coming in their very own coloured cases, much like in the Famicom days all the carts had their own colour.

Bring back ordering games by colour!

Comment

I know it's silly to go for the Japanese version just because it has a nicer box but I just can't resist. Reckon it'll be worth more in the long run anyway.

Comment

If you understand the language fluently then get the JPN version. TBH I'd get more satisfaction from an english language version in a poo coloured case than a JPN version in a smart looking yellow one.
            Last edited by Daragon; 12-04-2006, 11:07.

Comment

I'd hardly expect the game to have deep dialogue and complex story telling. I think I can guess the plot already in fact

Comment

There's never much reading in a platform game though is there? I think I can cope.

Where ae you getting the "poo coloured" case? That would be my second choice.

Comment

Really? I thought poo coloured would be a last choice for everyone? I made up the poo colour just to emphasise how much I'd personally avoid a JPN version - ok so maybe Super Mario games aren't rich in text (apart from maybe 64 and the 3 rpgs) but I still like to read instruction manuals and ****

Comment

I would normally go for the 'Nicer Artwork' but as this is a Must Have for me, I'm going to have to plump for the US Version as it's out quicker.

Comment

What! you get a **** inside the poo coloured case as well, links please Daragon.

Comment

Strange for the US to be getting a Super Mario game before Japan - whats the reason for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_1
                          What! you get a **** inside the poo coloured case as well, links please Daragon.
                          I ask myself - is it worth dignifying that question with an answer?

Comment

US Version, it's out sooner, plus it's cheaper! Yeah, the JPN version comes packaged in a yellow box, but.....who cares.

Comment

There's no way I could last 2 weeks knowing Mario is already out, so US for me. Just a little over a month away now.

Comment

Working...
                              X