eNCHANT arM and the 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eNCHANT arM and the 360

After seeing much footage of the title, i'm not impressed. I know not to knock something before you try it, but eNCHANT arM looks like a beefed up version of Final Fantasy. It'll be interesting to see what other titles are available for the 360 come E3. With so called 360 exclusive titles now getting ported to the PS3 (Full Auto and Oblivion (although not officially confirmed, the developers haven't denied it either)). If thing's don't improve fast on the 360 by the end of the year, i'll be saying bye, bye to mine in one foul swoop.

Can I have yours please?

Comment

Is this a discussion about enchant arm or how you've not found anything good on the 360?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
        Is this a discussion about enchant arm or how you've not found anything good on the 360?
        Well both, the title does say: eNCHANT arM and the 360, does it not!

Comment

Bit of both from the title.

The odd thing is, eM eCAHANT arM got really mixed reviews when it first came out in Japanese, but I saw a preview on IGN (it's been renamed Enchanted Arms now) really talking it up.

I think it's bit a early to be writing off the 360. Much as pains me to say that.

There's better games coming soon, although I still think the current Japanese exclusives will be announced for the PlayStation 3 at some point.
          Last edited by Xephon; 02-05-2006, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDo
            Well both, the title does say: eNCHANT arM and the 360, does it not!
            I was just highlighting that it was just another tiresome whining thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
              I was just highlighting that it was just another tiresome whining thread.
              Look if you've nothing to say regarding the thread, then why post. There's loads of other threads you can troll on. Now, be gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Xephon

There's be better games coming soon
                I really do hope so because right now i feel as if i've paid ?280+ for Xbox 1.5.

Comment

I really do hope so because right now i feel as if i've paid ?280+ for Xbox 1.5.
                  My god you're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Haribokart
                    My god you're an idiot
                    Couldn't have put it better myself

Comment

I'd still rather pay ?280 for an xbox 1.5 than pay ?180 for a PS2 0.5

Comment

I think most people can agree that the titles that were supposed to be keeping the machine running in Japan, namely N3 and Enchant Arms, perhaps might not be quite the titles were were hoping for (though 360 sales did increase x2+ on release of N3). But to say you still see the 360 as XBox 1.5 - what exactly have you been doing with your machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                          I think most people can agree that the titles that were supposed to be keeping the machine running in Japan, namely N3 and Enchant Arms, perhaps might not be quite the titles were were hoping for (though 360 sales did increase x2+ on release of N3). But to say you still see the 360 as XBox 1.5 - what exactly have you been doing with your machine?
                          Only playing Backwards compatible games perhaps? That is the ONLY explanation

Comment

In case anyones interested the chinese version is now for sale on play-asia. Its has full english text and subtitles, but retains the original japanese voice acting that will be changed for the western release by Ubisoft.
                            Again though its not region free, I've tried my copy on a mates US 360 and no joy.
                            http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1gym.html

Comment

If you're expecting a big leap forward from the PS3 you're going to be extremely disappointed (especially for ?425), and the vast majority of games are going to be multiplatform anyway.
                              Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                              though 360 sales did increase x2+ on release of N3
                              They sold two hundred machines!?
                              Last edited by NekoFever; 10-07-2006, 16:24.

Comment

Working...
                              X