No announcement yet.

The best Winning Eleven..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 5 sucked every enjoyable element of the game, and turned it into a bore fest with utterly annoying ref decisions.

Pro 4 is extremely fun as is WE6: FE

Comment

PES 5 on xbox is the best - Because it has halfway decent xbox live integration and therefore you have an infinite (not so much the case now) supply of opponents

Comment

Im loving we10 at the moment apart from some erratic shooting and stupid ass keepers who cant hold onto **** BUT its the best version since we6:FE.

BTW does anyone still have a copy of the FE patches? My mate lost his copy and bought another one only the FE patches are no where to be found!!!

Comment

I'd go for Winning Eleven 7 International. I also really liked PES 2 (WE6). Never did get to play WE6 FE but from what I hear it's more of a refined version of PES 2 which can only be good.

Comment

Originally posted by bash
            Im loving we10 at the moment apart from some erratic shooting and stupid ass keepers who cant hold onto **** BUT its the best version since we6:FE.

BTW does anyone still have a copy of the FE patches? My mate lost his copy and bought another one only the FE patches are no where to be found!!!

I have a GC file that does the teams etc if that is what you are after mate.

Comment

I have to say we10 is the first Winning Eleven I love totally. There's basically nothing wrong with the game anymore. (This is bearing in mind I only play in multiplayer, as for singleplayer, I feel that the computer AI will never be good).

Comment

WE 8 on PSOne.

Then ISS Pro 98.

IMO The current versions are still the best football games on the market, but its just not the same. I partly blame the analog control (if you could even call it that, the producers claim still only 8 possible directions), but even on digital doesnt retain the grit of the originals.

I'm sure if your new to the series you'd like any one, ISS2 on GC is great, as is ISS 3 on PS2.

Original ISS on Snes is still one of the best games, period. One of those games at some point i felt i had a god like grasp of.

Comment

Another vote for Winning Eleven 6 FE on the PS2 from me. But for pure comedy value, Winning Eleven 5 FE features the most over the top Jon Kabira commentary, which is always fun

Comment

For me

Wining Eleven 10 on PS2 and Winning Eleven 6FE on Gamecube is best version.

I play WE10 and PES 5 on XBOX 360 mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
                      Another vote for Winning Eleven 6 FE on the PS2 from me. But for pure comedy value, Winning Eleven 5 FE features the most over the top Jon Kabira commentary, which is always fun

Some shameless self promotion

Here are couple of great examples of top Jon Kabira commentary moments.

Comment

Working...
                      X