Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god the download died at 98% not happy now

Comment

Originally posted by Pirotic
      I'm not that keen on this extra long IGN trailer, the Raiden mech killing just drags on and after a while the dodgy animation starts to grate.
      Its the exact same trailer shown over a month ago, its just the 1 GB 720p version now.

I got it yesterday, it sure is gorgeous in full HD, the art direction of this game truly rises above the rest, so beautiful.

Comment

How does it run on your setup? 360 HD trailers can be stuttery in WMP/VLC/Media Player Classic.

Comment

tbh when i saw the original 100meg trailer i thought it was hoo humm upto the raiden fight - then it was fantastic

i thought the footage of Snake being chased through the building by the metal gears was awful

Comment

That's my favourite bit of the whole trailer. The chereography is insane during that part.

I'm surprised people are acting as though this trailer is new. It's been available since E3.

Comment

My favourite part of the trailer was the Snake being Chased part, which owned the pants of me (lawlalalalalawlawlalw). I thought the raiden scene was just incredibly played out and I started to lose attention. I got the point after a minuet that Raiden is a super ninja, no need to carry it on for ages.

Thats another thing, I think its kinda cheap(and unoriginal, GASP) what hideo has done with Raiden now. Although before the majority of peopel didnt like Raiden (partly due to Rose), he did have a fairly unique personailty and is something different to the whole macho bull****. But now in MGS4, I can just imagine Hideo being like 'Hmm, The fans dont Like Raiden.......I know! Lets make him Another Grey Fox wannabe! No one is ever going to get bored of Super Ninja baddasses!'
              Last edited by El Leone; 18-06-2006, 10:24.

Comment

i imagine our lord and saviour hideo has something up his sleeve for Raiden...

rose was actually ocelot!!!!!1111111

Comment

That might not actually be too far from the truth.

It was left open to interpretation in MGS2 whether Rose was a construct of GW within Raiden's mind or really there. I believe she did exist at one point, but whether that was before the Big Shell or not is open to debate.

Comment

anyone no if theres a torrent of the trailer as im getting pissed of with it crashing using the ign link

Comment

Torrent links aren't allowed to be posted, but take a gander around the usual haunts - you won't be too disappointed.

Comment

yep just found one cheers i perfer it as if it crashes it restarts at the same place as it broke so you dont have to start again took like 8 hours and it crashed at 98% not happy

Comment

so do we think this game will be out next year then? im thinking q4 2007 like gears of war.

Comment

7th of 2007 I believe ...

Comment

Gears of War is out the end of this year though...

Comment

Originally posted by heavenly sun
                                so do we think this game will be out next year then? im thinking q4 2007 like gears of war.
                                If thats the case the UK/Europe wont see it until March 2008, if Konami follow the same release schedule as MGS2 and MGS3. I hope im wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                                X