Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish Mr. Kitamura was to be involved in the 360 version of MGS4. because maybe there's a small chance the 360 will get a MGS4 Director's Cut version after the needlessly halfhearted and silly story conclusion.

Comment

I'm surprised Kojima thinks Ryuhei Kitamura is the best Japanese director today. Then again, I remember reading him proclaim George Lucas a story writing genius recently.

Comment

Kitamura's okay, but you've seen all his chops within half an hour, which is why Versus gets boring (imo). Same story with Azumi.

Comment

Delete post
          Last edited by huxley; 29-06-2008, 22:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
            i wish Mr. Kitamura was to be involved in the 360 version of MGS4. because maybe there's a small chance the 360 will get a MGS4 Director's Cut version after the needlessly halfhearted and silly story conclusion.
            Even if he was involved in a Director's Cut version (which Kojima said there wouldn't be I think) the conclusion would pretty much be the same, which I thought was slightly long but brilliantly done

Comment

It'd be a bit odd for a different director to direct the directors cut non? :P

Comment

Not if they called it The Other Director's Cut.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid: Cold Blooded

Comment

lol that was pretty good. Hope they revisit his story in a future MGS.
                    Last edited by Kit; 08-07-2008, 05:44.

Comment

Maybe I'm thick, but what was that about?

Comment

Well, its shot from the perspective of the guards which makes a nice change. Also pretty cool how even amongst them his sneaking skills are legendary.

If they ever made a full length film (cg or real) I'd like them to put a little segment in like that.
                        Last edited by Kit; 08-07-2008, 06:24.

Comment

Up now it seems.
                          Originally posted by Konami
                          We are glad to inform you that the emergency maintenance is now complete and that the ONLINE service for MGO is fully operational.

We have now introduced 2 exciting new rules!! Team Sneaking and Headshot Only!! Heads up and good hunting!

Comment

Do we need to download another patch to play the service?

It was quite long winded for me to get online with MGS4, unlike GTA4 which is a 'phone call' away lol..........

Comment

Not surprisingly really but this is really annoying!!!

After completing the game the first time my US game turned up so I started playing that and stuck with it. I've completed it a few times now so quite a bit is unlocked.

I've gone on to update MGO but it won't let me get online with a US copy of the game so now I have to either start again with the UK game or use one for online and one for offline games.

Didn't somebody on here find a save file before? I wouldn't mind doing it that way but I'd really rather avoid a save that had everything unlocked. Is there a site for save files and would this cause problems in the future with trophies?

It's really shocking how bad the online side of things has been handled by Konami when you consider how well other companies have hndled it on teh same console.

Comment

I've managed to find some saves but they seem to unlock pretty much everything which I don't really want to do.

I don't suppose anybody on here has a a save for the UK game with perhaps just the bandanna & stealth camo unlocked as I don't want to start from the beginning but I don't want everything?

Comment

Working...
                                X