Monster Hunter: Freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Hunter: Freedom

There is no first play thread for this and I just wanted to know if its any good as the PAL version is relaesed on Friday (I think).

I sick of the very average selection of games for the PSP and I hope this game is good for my PSP`s sake as I will be selling it!

Just on a side note. My PSP is a Jap giga pack in white. It is in mint condition with no scratches on the screen whatsoever, but it does have two stuck pixels, top left and bottom left, but as usual these can`t be seen whilst the machine is working. It is also running firmware 2.60.

I was wondering if I did decide to sell it who much would I be likely to get on here?

Cheers!

H

I'm interested in this one also, as I'm in need of something a bit more adventurey to get my teeth in to. It's only received a few reviews so far according gamerankings.com.

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.

Comment

Cheers buddy!

Comment

After reading all the reviews I've decided to pick this up tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled for a first play thread.

Comment

I`ve just been chatting to the lass at GameStation and they have MH:F now, but won`t sell me one. I`ll defo pick it up tomorrow.

Comment

Heh yeah, same here! I called my local indie store and they didn't even know the game and said if they didn't have it in now it has probably been put back

Comment

Hehe, fools!

At GS they let me have a look at the box, which was good of em, the bastards!!

Comment

Just picked this up from GameStation and only had chance to look at the intro and I`ll have to say it looks class!!
                I don`t know anything about Monster Hunter and I`ve not played the PS2 version, I hope it`s good!

A first play thread is required now me thinks 8)

Comment

Working...
                X