Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay

Comment

I see Australia rel has been confirmed Dec 7th. We're WELL gonna be in the same boat

"Australia will see the Nintendo Wii launched on December 7th, it was confirmed today. A promotional spot on the Nintendo Australia website at http://www.nintendo.com.au/ shows the proof, with a launch price of $399.95 AUS - and this includes Wii Sports."
      Last edited by reektan; 15-09-2006, 11:49.

Comment

Almost forgot: one of our spies who got here at about 10am claims that Tim Henman and Greg Rusedski were wandering around.

Bring it!!

Comment

Originally posted by reektan
          I see Australia rel has been confirmed Dec 7th. We're WELL gonna be in the same boat
          wouldn't be too bad, would mean wario ware would be available at launch (jap version at least)

Comment

Glad you lot are updating it for me, eurogamer is doing bugger all

Comment

Originally posted by reektan
              its better than March 07 though, and plus austrailia is usually 20% more shafter than euorpe than games companies, so there is a good chance we will se it a smidge earliar.

Comment

Yes. I'm on a connection the width of me dad's knob here at school and it's acting like 300bytes per second.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                  Almost forgot: one of our spies who got here at about 10am claims that Tim Henman and Greg Rusedski were wandering around.

Bring it!!
                  They come to play Wii sports. It's gonna be bundled with the PAL unit!

Comment

12:47.40 -
                    Wii sports demo perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie
                      wouldn't be too bad, would mean wario ware would be available at launch (jap version at least)
                      God No!, Tennis professionals playing Wii Tennis perhaps?

EDIT: Beaten to it, and I quoted the wrong person, Doh!

Comment

Why did they get those retards to demo tennis? Get some proper tennis players in!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007
                          God No!, Tennis professionals playing Wii Tennis perhaps?

EDIT: Beaten to it, and I quoted the wrong person, Doh!
                          Well I'd sooner take December than March 2007!

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                            Why did they get those retards to demo tennis? Get some proper tennis players in!
                            Murray was probably sulking and refused to get out of bed this early.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                              Real Tennis stars are too busy...

Comment

12:52.12 -
                                Aaaaaaaaaany minute now.

Comment

Working...
                                X