Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the first computer/console game you played ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn this is a tough one. My first computer was a Texas Instruments TI-99/4A, but I'm sure I must have played something before that...I have vague memories of a ZX81 and Trans-Am...maybe that was my first.

Comment

First game i remember playing was Space Invaders in the arcade when i was very little and had to stand on milk crates to reach it. Console or computer wise i think it was many years after, i seem to remember playing a very early Star Wars game on an Apple at a friends around 1983.

Comment

Atari ST - 'Myrax Force'

A horizontal space shooter which was quite ace.

Comment

The first game I distinctly remember playing was Attack Of The Mutant Camels on C64 at a friend's house.

Comment

chuckie egg on a BBC micro....we only had the one computer for the whole school. i cant remember doing anything else on it.

Comment

Bridge It or something along those lines, on my amstrad cpc 464. Bit ****e really, after that it was lots of demos off the front of good olde amstrad action.

Ah memories.

Comment

Rolling Thunder in a traveling fair's arcade.

I got seperated from my parents when I was about 6 or 7 and wandered into the arcade. I think it was the side artwork which drew me to the cabinet as it was really bold and striking.

Not sure how long it took for my parents to find me (probably no more than a few minutes) but when they did, my Dad put 10p in the slot so I could play.

Couple of months later got a Spectrum+3 for Christmas which was replaced shortly after with an Atari ST along with the US Gold conversion of...

Rolling Thunder
                Last edited by C'; 23-05-2006, 19:46.

Comment

Pretty sure it was the original Super Mario Bros on the NES.

My mums friend had it and I was like !

Comment

Probably the old Grandstand console with Pong and a few variations on it. Possibly something before that, but nothing else springs to mind.

Comment

Probably the Space Invaders coin-op, or the VCS version. Definitely something from the late '70s in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                        chuckie egg on a BBC micro....we only had the one computer for the whole school. i cant remember doing anything else on it.
                        same here

then it was most probably Elite

Comment

Home version of pong. Maybe that thing with the gun and the flickery shark in the 70s... Who knows what that's called...

I'm quite old.

Comment

Trans am on the speccy for me!!! I really must buy that again on the old cartridge thingy

Comment

when i was about 6 i a friend with a nes, there was mario bros, pacman and some other games on it. cant rember what though.

first games were super mario land 1, super mario land 2, a bugs life and game boy gallery when i was 10

Comment

Think it was Treasure Island on the Amstrad!

Comment

Working...
                                X