Playstation 3 available to pre-order from Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 3 available to pre-order from Play

I did look to see if this had already been posted, so apologies if that's the case.

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

add=1032615

550 quid!? Hopefully we'll see that bumped down to ?430 (which is still expensive, mind you). Not that I'm going to buy a ps3 anyway

Comment

It's a bundle though (can't say I'm deliriously happy at the prospect of acquiring Singstar...)

Comment

& 3 Games (Formula One 06/Warhawk/Singstar)

Comment

Oh right, I didnt realise it was a bundle. Silly me.

Comment

I pre-ordered one off Play yeasterday as i haven't bothered to go into town yet to see what Game/Gamestation are doing yet. I'll just flog the bundled games.

Comment

aren't PS3s pretty much sold out now purely from early pre orders and GAME store managers wanting to ebay them? can't see anyone pre ordering after this month having a cat in hells chance of getting one without either turning up somewhere that doesn't take pre orders, or by paying ****loads on ebay.

Comment

How long has it been available to order it already says unable to promise pre christmas deliveries ?

Comment

After the 360 launch debacle I doubt many people will be bothering to order from the likes of Play & Amazon. Your best chance of getting one for launch is to put a deposit down at GAME or Gamestation, as far as I'm aware GS have already started taking money for deposits even though Sony still hasn't confirmed the level of stock available for the UK at launch which is a bit strange tbh. GAME have started taking pre-order enquiries which doesn't guarantee a console at launch.

When I spoke to a Sony Rep a few days ago he said that there was still no final figure for the amount of UK machines for launch but he did say expect there to be somwhere between the number of machines there was for the 360 & PSP launches, he also said that SCEE's UK branch were trying to convince SCE in Japan to avoid releasing the crap 20 gig model over here.

I'd imagine most sensible folks looking to buy a PS3 at some point will wait till next year anyway, I know that's what I'm doing.

Comment

I wouldn't pre order one until we get feedback about it compatability, region coding and ps1 and ps2 emulaton with HDTV.

I am going to be happy enough with my PS2, XBOX 360 and Wii.

Comment

I'm not buying those 3 games. As it is, I've stuck down a preorder with GS
                      (no.5). That way, if I do get interested in the console nearer to release, I can easily pick it up. If I don't want it I can sell it on, or simply ask for a refund on my deposit.

Comment

Working...
                      X