X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Tig; 21-02-2011, 17:22.

Comment

*bursts into thread*

NEWSSSSSSSS!!! HALF LIFE EPISODE 3 IS COMING!!!!

*looks around*

Mother fuc...

Comment

What a cock tease! ah well, back to hoping that gordon freeman comes back some time in the next twelves years.

There's a good read over at eurogamer with a little story about the german dude who stole the HL2 source code!

Comment

I've held out playing E1 and 2 until I could have a run through the lot. Guess I'm waiting even longer

Comment

While they were pricking about with this, they could have made Shenmue 3 instead. Maybe that's what they've been doing?

Dear Valve,
            Gordon Freeman has to escape from wherever he is and is told there's only one way out, though the girl goes somewhere different and meets him later. He has a long journey for some reason and fights headcrabs and guys with guns, gets on a train, activates a big machine, gets on a spaceship, there's a big fight and the girl dies, the end. There's Episode 3. Oh, and there's a new ant thing that's bigger and blue.

Looking forward to my royalty cheques. Not sure why it took you guys so long to come up with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              While they were pricking about with this, they could have made Shenmue 3 instead. Maybe that's what they've been doing?

Dear Valve,
              Gordon Freeman has to escape from wherever he is and is told there's only one way out, though the girl goes somewhere different and meets him later. He has a long journey for some reason and fights headcrabs and guys with guns, gets on a train, activates a big machine, gets on a spaceship, there's a big fight and the girl dies, the end. There's Episode 3. Oh, and there's a new ant thing that's bigger and blue.

Looking forward to my royalty cheques. Not sure why it took you guys so long to come up with this.
              It's funny because it's true.

Comment

Nothing can express my sadness...

Seriously, didn't they do it episodically so we wouldn't have to wait 6 years between new games?

Comment

How long has it been since Episode 2?

Maybe the likes of Gabe Newell's weights have been yo-yo'ing between super obese and merely being morbidly obese so at least half of the time they've been unable to get out of bed. Anything less would be an unsatisfactory explanation.
                  Last edited by Party boy; 21-02-2011, 23:20.

Comment

Did he die?

its been so long since I played ep2, I just about remember the ending.

Comment

Eurogamer put up a new piece yesterday about the theft of HL2 a few years back. It's a good read - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...article?page=1

Have to laugh at their security though

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        the girl dies, the end. There's Episode 3. Oh, and there's a new ant thing that's bigger and blue.
                        Oh, the internet uproar if they killed Alyx off...

Comment

Personally the most amazing thing of this whole fiasco is how Valve have managed to keep such a project so watertight leaks wise..

When I think of all the people currently involved in its creation and then factor into the equation girlfriends, spouses, family, friends, barbers etc it's amazing nothing has leaked out.

Even the secret squirrels that are Apple succomb to it.

How do they do it?

Comment

I guess they learnt the hard way and did something about it.

Comment

There's no leaks because there's....

...no game.

Comment

Originally posted by Party boy View Post
                                How long has it been since Episode 2?

Maybe the likes of Gabe Newell's weights have been yo-yo'ing between super obese and merely being morbidly obese so at least half of the time they've been unable to get out of bed. Anything less would be an unsatisfactory explanation.

because every page needs a Newell pic

Comment

Working...
                                X