Wii colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii colours

Is there an official word on the colours available for the Wii at launch? There's so much info around that I'm getting overwhelmed and frustrated looking for it. It's too hot argh!

I've seen pictures and a video clip of people holding a yellow controller. I've love a yellow Wii (yes, I know) but probably not enough to wait months for it. I really want to get a console at launch for once.

Of course that mock-up someone did of a NES patterned one would be the ideal but I'm not going to expect that. It'd look wrong standing on it's side anyway.
    Last edited by stainboy; 17-06-2006, 14:43. Reason: typo

I like the sky blue one

Comment

Is that the same colour as the ice blue DS Lite?

Comment

Black for me please.

Comment

i thought it was the same as the dslite colours that the country gets on launch then newer ones after

Comment

So black and white at launch? But what then? Do we know?

That's a bummer really cos I don't want to sit around waiting for my must-have colours to come out. If it's either black or white I'll probably get white for both, black just seems wrong for Nintendo.

Comment

I really like the look of the green ones.
              A yellow Wii would be ace though.(^_^)

Comment

you can bet on black/white for launch, and some kind of blue later on

lime green would have been nice though...

Comment

Seeing how scummy white control pads get after using them a while I think I'd have to go with black at launch (assuming the white-black choice).

Comment

White is obviously the superior choice. I imagine it'll just be black and white for launch, with various special edition bile and bright orange coloured ones to follow.
                    I think the white console looks lovely with that little blue light.

Comment

Working...
                    X