Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A look at some US games sales from the last month

These are the sales from Best Buy

Its very interesting to see what happened the week the Lite was released.

I've missed it, what's intresting about that week?

Anywho nice to see Mario Bros in number 1.

Comment

Castlevania out of nowhere suddenly at number 4 in the chart. Looking like its a popular choice with a shiney new DS Lite.

Comment

Do you work for Nintendo mole? You're constantly telling everyone how great they are

Comment

Reggie infiltrates just about every internet board there is. The Mole is Reggie, as are about half the members here. There are whole threads on ntsc-uk of just Reggie arguing with himself.

Comment

I'm more surprised to be five 360 titles in there, nice one!

Yeah the DS is selling well, hooray and all that :P

Comment

I'm more interested in what isn't on the chart. There's hardly any PS2 stuff in there. I guess the next gen seems to have finally 'arrived'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                Reggie infiltrates just about every internet board there is. The Mole is Reggie, as are about half the members here. There are whole threads on ntsc-uk of just Reggie arguing with himself.

I'm concerned about you Mr Dogg, I really am.

Anywho nice Castlevania is getting some love, although it's definatly one of the weaker game's in the series it might inspire Konami to keep re-inventing the series further down the line.

Also I'm sure the series, and the DS's games, are just enjoying new console sales. It'll be more intresting what the sales will be a month or two down the line.

Comment

Xbox 360 appears to be the dominant format in the US which I find very interesting, would appear the original Xbox (and Gamecube) are completely dead now then? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                    Xbox 360 appears to be the dominant format in the US which I find very interesting, would appear the original Xbox (and Gamecube) are completely dead now then? :P
                    Not exactly surprising. The XBox has been superceded; the Wii is just around the corner. What's far more interesting is how the PSP is performing, with only GTA LCS making the top ten, and then only for one week. Don't see it coming back in either, now that it's a PS2 budget title.

Comment

Out of all the DS games, i'm surprised to see Castlevania suddenly rise to the top of charts with the Lite's release, I thought it sold pretty badly.

Comment

I'm suprised to see the new FIFA in there to be honest, I thought they weren't big fans

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo
                          Out of all the DS games, i'm surprised to see Castlevania suddenly rise to the top of charts with the Lite's release, I thought it sold pretty badly.
                          They reprinted it

Comment

yeah was gonna say, if the UK is anything to go by, CastleVania dried up in the launch week from most stores, much like Chibi robo appears to have done on cube.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                              much like Chibi robo appears to have done on cube.
                              I went to two games and one gamestation yesturday and not one had it :x and likely to never have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X