Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wipEout - Adrenalin rush (CGI fan tribute)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wipEout - Adrenalin rush (CGI fan tribute)

Whoa!

Amazing stuff.

Sadly it's not finished yet, but the guy who's doing it reckons he isn't too far off drawing it all together. I know I can't wait to see it.

Wow, amazing stuff! Is that something he's just doing for himself? Is there a site he's got?

Somebody give him a job!

Comment

He's a one man band, which makes it even more amazing.

He's set out to recreate the intro to the original Wipeout game (except brought up to date visually).

Comment

i like how the pilot's helmet isn't even remotely futuristic...

looks lovely though.

Comment

Amazing. Absolutley amazing.

Makes me pine even more for a next-gen Wipeout though.

Comment

They look blinding.

Where did you get the pictures from?
            Last edited by Wools; 30-06-2006, 22:55.

Comment

This is the guys website. Can't see any WO pictures on their, I think he just uses it for hosting them:

You can find more pics here, including and animation test:

Hi again, I am going to post my progress about my attempt at recreating the PSX wipEout intro at new graphical standards here. (please take a look in the Pilots lounge for further details ) O.k. here are screenshots and early clayrenderings of modeling in progress. Hope you like them. drone station lifter craft_front

and here:

Learn 3D & Animation in Domestika, the largest community of creatives. Improve your knowledge anytime and anywhere with online courses taught by the best professionals from the world of design and creativity.

*EDIT*

Just realised this guy did those scarey realistic household environments, check them out on his website.
              Last edited by MonkeyWrench; 01-07-2006, 08:39.

Comment

Working...
              X