Best case for DS Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best case for DS Lite

I've got my lovely DS Lite, and now I want a good case for it. My PSP lives in a Logitech Playgear case which is superb. I'd really like something like it for the DS, but Logitech don't have any DS products on their site.

I might consider getting another Playgear and adding some foam pads to either end as the PSP and DS are almost the same height/depth.

What do people think is the best case for the DS. I don't want real/fake leather or a case that looks like a filofax or organiser

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by PhilG; 03-07-2006, 18:00.

HORI Compact Pouch.

I bought a white/grey one from Play-Asia, and it is an excellent case. It has room for the console, USB charger, 8 DS cards (or 4DS/1GBA), soft padded interior, and zipped to keep it safe.

I'm going to order a black one for my Black lite I bought at the weekend now. Play-Asia and Lik-Sang currently have the black and white cases on back order.

Comment

Oops not for the Lite!!

Might do though.
      Last edited by Bassman; 03-07-2006, 12:25.

Comment

It is nice case but it can't hold more than 3 DS games and don't try overloading it as I have lost on of DS game in the past.

Comment

I got this case, hori quality, can easily put 6 games in the separate zipped bit

Comment

I have the same one as AYB, its brilliant!

Comment

Mine fits comfortably in my old GBA (original style) case. I've got the Lite, a USB charger, sixteen DS games, and 23 GBA games. It's not pocket sized by any means, but it's ideal if you've got a long flight and want your whole library with you. It's one of the official ones that came out in the UK.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Compact and Multi Hori pouches?

Comment

I was happy to find that the DS Lite as as small as an old GBA, so I'm using my old GBA carry-case. Perfect!

Comment

I used to own a Hori pouch for my old DS Phat, and it was of good quality. Hori usually makes great products anyway. For my DS Lite I'm currently usingthis one, and I'm very pleased. It has a semi-hard outer shell, a compact design, holds the DS Lite snuggly in place and has room for 4-8 DS games depending on how much of a close fit you want. However, I'm changing to a Foofpod, DS Lite sized, as the DS Lite will still fit inside my front pocket. Going for the Origami Aoi one, as it looks the most stylish of them all imo.

Comment

There are quite a few different cases at RenChi.com. Has anyone ordered from these before?
                      Last edited by Locky; 04-07-2006, 22:23.

Comment

Another vote for the Hori one... I got the same one as RetroEd but in bright blue.
                        Fits really nice and fits 4 additional DS games and one GBA game.

Comment

got my hori case from an ebayer seller but im concerned about the quality. I got the compact pouch and it doesn't quite look as nice as the pictures made out. The inside fabric while very soft feels like it could tear quite easily

Comment

Working...
                          X