No announcement yet.

The DS Lite case from hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough ranting, RRRRRrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ?7.99 smash stomp stomp

Comment

Fantastic stuff! Very funny indeed!

I liked the way you were so angry it seems as if you couldn't even be bothered to get your games out before you did the whole Haribo Smash thing!

Genius/10

Comment

Excellent, made me chuckle.

Comment

I got this last week Hori Case (official!) from Play-Asia, very impressed with it.

Comment

LOL That vid was well funny!

Comment

I got the black version of that yesterday - love it.

My DS Lite already has a very, very light scratch on the back. Why oh why did they have to use that ugly piano black finish! Maybe Nintendo will release the "DS Lite Matt" with a brighter backlight, in time for Christmas...

Comment

Originally posted by Friction
                I liked the way you were so angry it seems as if you couldn't even be bothered to get your games out before you did the whole Haribo Smash thing!
                ....cue frenzied attempt by Haribo to stop the dustman emptying his bin......now that's a vid I'd like to see

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude
                  I got this last week Hori Case (official!) from Play-Asia, very impressed with it.
                  yeah i've got that one as well - smashing

nice velvet chamber (fnarr) where its held in place - quite snug i may add

it can hold 2 games and a stylus, probably a stylus from the original DS, since they're smaller, but you can put games in the other side as well in a mini cargo net thingy

nice video btw

Comment

I too got the same case as Buster, Lyris and Doodledude yesterday and I can confirm that it is a nice case indeed! Nicely made, lots of space for a small thing, and certainly an improvement over the Keys Factory case I had - Which whilst lovely had exposed sides??! Should have been leather all over, but I digress!

Comment

Hilarious video. For the record, I actually still use the old DS bag, the same one that you have. I find if I secure the DS Lite in with both straps, the one for old models DSs and the GBA one, it doesn't move around.

Comment

If anybody is interested of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Haribokart
                          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110013277967

If anybody is interested of course...
                          i'll take 5

Comment

Why did you go to ebay when cases are similarly priced in the shops?

Comment

Hahaha. Classic FAST SHIP FROM HONG KONG item.

Comment

Working...
                              X