Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NES for me, got a gameboy at the same sort of time with mario1 i think

Comment

A binatone Pong followed by an Atari 2600, a ZX81, then Spectrum followed by Commodore 64. All the while I had exposure to some of the great arcade classics - Space Invaders, Galaxians, Phoenix, Pac-Man, PacLand, Karate Champ, Kung-Fu Master, Bomb Jack and so on - thanks to a local chippy, local video store and local youth club. Truly the golden age of gaming.

Jay

Comment

It was either some kind of Pong machine. Or an Atari 2600. Its so long ago I can't remember which. All I remember is my dad bringing it home and the wood panelling! Oh and the Pong game.

Comment

Pong machine for me, but the one that really got me going was a CBS Colecovision. I'm amazed no one else here seems to have owned one.

Comment

Originally posted by Schweino View Post
            Pong machine for me, but the one that really got me going was a CBS Colecovision. I'm amazed no one else here seems to have owned one.
            A friend at school had one. I was astounded by the graphics at the time, but lord, those controllers ....]

Jay

Comment

Atari 2600 - Combat followed by a Rubber Keyed Spectrum 48K - Horace Goes Skiing.

With the exception of my Xbox - last five consoles have all been Nintendo (GBA, Cube, DS, Wii, Micro)

Comment

Mega Drive was the opening to games for me. Micro Machines and Sonic were the games that sucked me in for a bit of kissing and foreplay.

I would say I lost my virginity Christmas Day 1997 to Mario 64 age 10. I can remember the first 3/4 of an hour I spent playing this and I was simply amazed. Excellent stuff and the rest was history the N64 was my fisrt proper, definitive console.

Comment

Got a ZX Spectrum when I was 7. Then Commodore 64, my first games console was a Sega Master System 2 though. I still love Sega games and try to buy the console that will have them on it which is mostly Multi format nowadays. I seem to buy only Playstation at the mo had all three previous Gen machines, PS2, GC, XBOX and found I bought most for my PS2, so PS3 is the only one I'm going to own providing something I think is unbelievable does not get released for Wii or 360.

Comment

Mine was a BBC Master. Chuckey Egg.

Comment

Atari, the one that had wood as part of the console's outer casing, I forget the model number. After that I've had a SNES, N64, Xbox, 360, and DS Lite.

The first computer I used was an Amstrad CPC 464.
                      Last edited by MJ; 04-04-2007, 21:05. Reason: First computer added.

Comment

Sega Master System II

Comment

My history goes something like this:

Home:

Speccy 48k Rubber Keys
                          Speccy Plus 2
                          NES
                          Atari 520 ST
                          Sega Megadrive
                          SNES
                          PlayStation
                          N64
                          Dreamcast
                          PlayStation 2
                          Gamecube
                          Xbox
                          Xbox 360
                          Wii
                          PlayStation 3

Handheld:

Gameboy
                          Gameboy Pocket
                          Gameboy Color
                          Gameboy Advance
                          PSP
                          DS
                          DS Lite

Still got everything from the PlayStation onwards

Comment

Started with a Binatone followed by various computers but my first real console was a Mega Drive.

Comment

Working...
                            X