Who did you lose your virginity to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first console was an Amiga CD32... oops

But before that I had an Amiga 500 and an Atari XE (now we're really going back....!)

Never bought japanese till the Playstation, and even then it was a chipped one near the end of the console's life span. Buying dead/dying consoles is great, all the top games for a tenner

Comment

My first was an amstrad green screen computer, as it say on the tin it had a green monitor and took tapes it made the worst sound loading in, but i loved it , set my mother back best part of ?200 sortly after that i got the mighty nes

Comment

Originally posted by Sieg
        Parental responsibilities and settling down a bit, I bought the first proper console: a Master System 2 ... (for which The Ninja was my favourite pastime) and basically it's been all down-hill from there ^^

S.
        Only now can I truly appreciate how good The Ninja was. When I first started playing I was too young and the one hit and your dead aspect was too frustrating. But a few months ago I played it again and it is fantastic. The way you could make your self temporarily invisible to dodge weapons was fantastic (and invaluable on the log level).

Comment

Hmm.

Arcade - Night Driver / Battlezone
          Console - Atari VCS Woody
          Computer - ZX81

I feel really old-skool now. ^_^

Comment

Some sort of Spectrum was the first gameing platform I owned. I remember putting in the Rambo casette and it took about half an hour to load, only to crash afterI walked off the first screen

Comment

Anyone here old enough to remember the Commodore PET? It had something like an 8 inch green screen monitor, crap porcessor and cassette drive.

Played an absolute pile of crap called nightmare park - seriously the thoughts on how bad that game was used to give me nightmares!

First real games machine was the adorable C64

Comment

Atari VCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                  Some sort of Spectrum was the first gameing platform I owned. I remember putting in the Rambo casette and it took about half an hour to load, only to crash afterI walked off the first screen
                  HA! Neither RAMBO or COBRA on my ZX loaded man.

I dreamed I actually got this game to work all thru out my childhood!

Comment

Actually owned? Rather than just played?

Well, first it was the old Game & Watch Marios Cement Factory but machine wise it was the Amstrad CPC 464 Color.

Comment

The first game I ever played (and owned) was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System, back when I was about 8. Loved it then, and still love it now. What's the people say about never forgetting your first true love? Well it's true, there is nothing like a good old game of Sonic.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                        I dreamed I actually got this game to work all thru out my childhood!
                        Don't worry, you didn't miss much at all

My first time was to a Speccy ( harsh, unforgiving mistress that she was ), quickly followed by a quicky fling with that hussy the NES

Comment

Master System II.

With Alex Kidd built in and The Ninja as an extra.

The Ninja was bloody hard and Alex Kidd was sublime. They released Sonic a little later which was pure brilliance. Possibly better than the Mega Drive Sonics (taste the controversy!)

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was a Grandstand pong type thing, after that it was a VCS.

Comment

Well first one i played a game on was the amiga 500, then the next christmas or something we managed to find the last 2 nes's currys had and got them for ?25..and thus the saga began...

Comment

Amstrad CPC 6128.

But after that, Nintendo devotee.

Comment

Working...
                                X