A new next gen Famitsu poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new next gen Famitsu poll

WOW thats quite a big difference, Nintendo seam to be onto a winner (in Japan at least)

its nice to see pac-man makes an appearence

Comment

I am supprised that despite seemingly to be clued up, that Japanese gamers still want a peice of that ?450 machine while they're still is only MGS4 to look forward too.

While I was typing that sentance I just realised Squaresoft and the Japanese love of JRPG's. Sony know what they're doing...

Originally posted by Dwayne from Spaced
      Clever boy's...

Comment

The console which has the full backing of Square Enix will be the most popular in Japan, it seems.

Comment

Further sign to me at least that the PS3 is going to be in for a rocky first six months.

Comment

While I'm still not 100% convinced about the Wii yet it's really starting to look like Nintendo might be onto something and could repeat what's happened with the DS compared to the PSP. I just don't know if the type of game that's worked so well on the DS is as suited to a home console, but we'll see. At least it'll be worth it for the virtual console.

Comment

These polls mean nothing to me, When PS3 comes out, it will be the ****, and most japanese gamers will probably be masturbating over the thought of next gen Final Fantasy.

Comment

Dragon Quest game at launch on Wii may also help the Japanese case...

Comment

El Leone, thought you were ranting about the PS3 being **** for a second there...

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X
                    its nice to see pac-man makes an appearence
                    pacman ftw!

Comment

Working...
                    X