X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buster_broon

and this months retro collector is quality - what lovely stuff

back on track me thinks
    i must admit his collection was awesome man, call me weird but thats usually the first place i flick to in gamesTM.

The dude had a complete N64, Mega Drive and Dreamcast collection!!! - Some nice pics too man! I personally think there should be 4 pages a week dedicated to that kinda stuff, i dont think it would be too hard to do as people are falling over themselves to get into the magazine.......ME INCLUDED!

Comment

Love the rockstar orange at the end
      gta: florida
      gta: sunshine state
      gta: oc
      gta: espaina ???????????

Comment

I like the recipe for the drink on the front cover, I'm tempted to give it a go.

Comment

Your never had a sunrise nips ? great on a hot summer day

Comment

does anybody know that Leigh Hills guy who was featured in the COLLECTION section of gamesTM, he has a complete MD collection and i would love to pick his brains man! I dont suppose he's a fellow forumite is he?

Comment

Anybody know what happened to the promised Gears of War feature?

Comment

Very impressed by this issue. Small but subtle changes to the design of certain areas point to a gradual overhaul of the magazine, maybe? Much better than the sledgehammer overhauls usually instigated by magazines, which usually divide opinion. If we don't like the new bits, they'll get to know. The release schedule and the essential sections don't really have their overall content changed, but they are presented far more attarctively and seem to burst with information - ratings and issue numbers are a handy addition. A more more professional addition to the magazine's repertoire.

And that bloke with the collection - good god! Unbelievable!

Comment

Just started reading through it at lunch time. Who wrote the Extra Extend Extra preview? Whoever it was is under the impression that it's a rhythm action game, which suggests they've not even played it.

Comment

Working...
                  X