Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rav
    ha ha.

I've been checking out www.risingsundigitalmedia.com, there prices seem to be really good especially considering there british importer. Pity they dont seem to do much on comsole controllers as im looking to get virtua fighter and SCII arcade sticks
    You should email them. It's one guy who runs it (Patrick) and he has only just got the site back up online but quite a few items are still not on there. I am sure he can get you one.

Either that, or you could ask Tokuda as I am sure he can get you it at a good price too.

Comment

You should email them. It's one guy who runs it (Patrick) and he has only just got the site back up online but quite a few items are still not on there. I am sure he can get you one.
      cheers. Will do that.

Either that, or you could ask Tokuda as I am sure he can get you it at a good price too.
      yeah i know about tokuda, i was actually checking his list when you mentioned that as i am also looking into buying PN03

Comment

I tend to spread my purchases around lots of suppliers such as Goblin, DVDBO, Tokuda and Dave123 (www.jpngames.co.uk). I also buy loads of stuff on ebay as I have no qualms about second hand stuff.

I've just won one of Pmelon's auctions on ebay for my first purchse from Rising Sun. I've seen nothing but praise for them on the Edge forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
          I tend to spread my purchases around lots of suppliers
          Same here.

I get most of my US games from either DVDBO or Ebay. Japanese games i get from Tokuda or YesAsia, sometimes Ebay as well. Consoles i buy from NCSX. Occasionaly i'll get a game from NCSX or Tronix if i really want it quickly - not usually in a rush though and DVDBO does me fine.

Comment

I tend to use Tokuda/PriestJPN for my Japanese goods and Tronix for my US stuff. Both offer decent prices and a top-notch service IMO.

Comment

i use tronix because there fast, have good prices and service

Comment

I use Tronix & NCSX mainly, Jpngames a few times, Tokuda a few times - all of those provide excellent service.

I also use DVDBO for price purchases - never had a probolem with them

Comment

Working...
                X