Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Drive Unlimited - Exclusive car if pre-order from Play.com

From Plays website -

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

PLAY.COM EXCLUSIVE! Pre-order Test Drive Unlimited on XBOX360 today and receive a code to download the stunning Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe in-game car - This car will only be available to PLAY.COM pre-order customers!! Codes will be dispatched to coincide with release date and will enable players to download car from XBOX Live Marketplace.

I'll probs grab this - I too enjoyed the demo - If they've just slightly tightened the handling (I love the sense of acceleration already) this could be cracking - the few online races I had were an absolute riot !!!

Comment

Ive decided to pre order this, im still not to sure, but as the US one is half price ive gone for it. at ?40 though i doubt i would.

Comment

Thing is, if nobody bought it as a matter of objection I bet the shops would have it down to ?29.99 quickstyle !

Comment

Very good point, but i think people will buy it, but the price difference is a sham, even though it dosent affect me directly, i dont agree with it,I wouldnt be suprised if in a couple of months you can get it for ?30, mine is $40 but theres also $13 shipping, so at the end of the day its only ?13 cheaper that the uk one.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
            From Plays website -

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/ST...d/Product.html

PLAY.COM EXCLUSIVE! Pre-order Test Drive Unlimited on XBOX360 today and receive a code to download the stunning Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe in-game car - This car will only be available to PLAY.COM pre-order customers!! Codes will be dispatched to coincide with release date and will enable players to download car from XBOX Live Marketplace.
            Game seem to be doing a similar promo but the free car is the McLaren F1. This is getting like Pokemon!!!!

Comment

$43 shipped asian version FTW

A new demo is rumoured to be out soon with much improved handling.

Comment

Agree geezer, i have went with that version myself. I wasnt going to pay for a pal version. If they tighten up the handling it should be a fun game online. We need a free roam racer ohhh how i miss mm3 what a blast that was online.

Comment

i did have this pre-ordered with Play

but with the recent sale at HMV (20% off) i managed to pre-order it for ?32

so happy with that

Comment

Those cars will be unlockable in the game anyway - total gimmick innit !

If it's a passcode it'll be posted up in here before you've got the wrapping of yer copy anyway

?32 sounds like a bargain though.

Comment

**** em I say - won't buy it until it's ?20 on principal....

Comment

I can't see companies making Lamborghini only available for your gamertag as it will be hard to do.

So it probably a secret code to enter to unlock the car for all people rather than for one person only.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin
                          **** em I say - won't buy it until it's ?20 on principal....
                          Indeed. It's bad enough we have to pay more normally, but USA getting it for $40 while we're having to pay ?50 is an insult. Comparing the RRP with the current exchange rate and we are paying $95

Comment

Aye, it's completely ridiculous especially when it's put into that context. There's so much I have to catch up on and already due in September that I think I'll wait a few months for this.

Comment

Working...
                            X