No announcement yet.

Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this weeks PSN Qore, preview of Big Surf Island.
    Stolen pic look at the air!!

It's SO getting bought.
    Only have 70 races left for my Burnout Elite Licence too and 8 cars to unlock for full set. Getting there slowly but surely

Comment

Definately gonna get bought, I've cracked everytime and bought all the car packs. God help us with how much they'll probably charge for an island!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        God help us with how much they'll probably charge for an island!
        £7.99-9.99 I hope.

However, I'm guessing - judging by the price of ONE boost car - it will be £39.99(!)

That screenshot is wonderfully insane. And look at the colours! It's SEGA days all over again.

Comment

Looks so much fun, the big surf island qore section.

There was a bit in that video where she was sitting down with large glasses on and it looked like she was playing in 3D!? 3D DLC

Comment

I'm guessing then April/May for Ver 1.8? By the sounds it is Cops first. Nice to see the Island has gates, boards etc

Mmm.... Katers

Comment

sorry if this has been answered already or is in the wrong section but I just brought the legendary Cars pack, yet I can't see the cars in my junk yard, the blurb tells me I can view the new toy and boost pack cars in the junk yard but all I can see is the 11 cars I've unlocked so far and can't preview the toys/boost or find my legendary cars.

please tell me there not online only cars or something

Tony

EDIT found the problem the options for Toy cars/legendary and Boost cars didn't appear until I had downloaded the 1.8 pack/update, some ho I had downloaded the cars pack while still on version 1.7
              Last edited by tonyk100; 18-03-2009, 21:18. Reason: update in case other people have same problem

Comment

Once you enter Paradise you get the option on what car type to pick mate, Toys and Legendary are at the bottom.

Comment

It's a shame they didn't put in a Knightrider clone.

Do all these add-ons mean there won't be a Burnout 6 this gen?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                    It's a shame they didn't put in a Knightrider clone.
                    Already in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                      Already in there.

Didn't know that, but why on earth did they base it on the horrible 2008 version instead of the much nicer looking original.

2008 version

original

Wonder if they'll put in the A-Team Van or Batmobile next.
                      Last edited by Shoju; 16-03-2009, 20:20.

Comment

Comment

The A-Team van is already there in some form.

Comment

That looks pretty good, suppose they have to modify the look for fear of copyright infringement.

Comment

Only interesting as it gives us an idea of how the new game mode works.

Bank the Gold
                              Awarded for successfully delivering the Gold to your team base in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
                              Take down the Gold carrier
                              Awarded for successfully performing a Takedown on the player carrying the Gold in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
                              Win a game on the Cops team
                              Awarded for being on the winning Cops team in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
                              Win a game on the Robbers team
                              Awarded for being on the winning Robbers team in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
                              Win a best of five rounds game
                              Awarded for being on the winning team of a best of five round game of Online Cops and Robbers.
                              Be the first to reach the Gold
                              Awarded for being the first player in an Online Cops and Robbers game to pick up the Gold.
                              Pick up dropped Gold
                              Awarded for successfully picking up the Gold once it has been dropped in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
                              Win a game driving the Watson R-turbo Roadster
                              Awarded for being on the winning team of an Online Cops and Robbers game driving the Watson R-turbo Roadster.

Comment

Crash TV 29 looks at the upcoming Cops and Robbers mode:

Link.

Comment

Working...
                                X