June 11th is now burned into my mind. I'm guessing... ?11.99

Comment

Yeah. I was thinking 1200 MS points.

Comment

Nice, will pay a handsome sum of points for that... time to stock up

Comment

Comment

Looking good.

I recently got back into this game again having not played it much first time round. I got the ultimate box pack and it's great to see how this game is constantly evolving. I think the developers should carry on adding to the game instead of making a new one. I am a bit over overwhelmed with it all though and there's a lot of new content out to buy ontop of already having the ultimate box.

Comment

Still no word on pricing, whic is weird as it's only 4 days away!

according to this forum, it's gonna be 1000 MS points.

Last edited by Dezm0nd; 07-06-2009, 15:17.

Comment

I think it might be more than 1,200. The party pack and cops& robbers pack were 800 points each and this seems like more content than both of them put together.

There has been a lot of goodwill towards the recent BP pricing because of all the free stuff we have been given before. It'd be interesting to see whether Criterion think this goodwill is still there and they can charge 1,600 points or more for BSI.

Comment

A couple pages for Burnout Paradise: Big Surf Island went live early, giving up the game's price and list of achievements and trophies.

here you go, £9.99 on PSN, 1000pts on live

Comment

Well I was wrong.

?1.50 cheaper on the 360 (amazing scenes!)

Comment

Very good, this is going to be epic

Comment

Good pricing, definitely be getting this, got the points all ready to go

Comment

This and Battlefield 1943, who needs full price 39.99 games this month

Comment

YUM YUM YUM!!!

Comment

The island looks great. I was a bit concerned about the size, but it's so vertical that's not an issue What time is this likely to go Live tomorrow? 45 new billboards - brilliant. My kid loves them.

Comment

I will be F5ing xbox.com like a loon from about 6:30 tomorrow morning and will let you know as soon as it's live. I presume it'll go up around the same time on PSN.

Comment

Working...
                                X