FF7 Before Crisis/DoC Lost Episode - Mobile Phone gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF7 Before Crisis/DoC Lost Episode - Mobile Phone gaming

(Not placed in Ask the Forum, because it really doesn't fit in either console or PC chat).

Okay, I'm really in an FF7 mood right now, having recently replayed FF7, rewatched Advent Children, and have almost finished Dirge of Cerberus.

There are 2 mobile phone FF7 games coming out.... Before Crisis (staring the Turks), and Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode.

How do I play these? Are they out in English?
    I know NOTHING about mobile phone gaming. Not a thing. I don't know where to start. Help!

Also, on the Advent Children extras disc where they have footage of the above games, they have some really awesome anime footage - is this just for the trailer, or is there going to be an anime? Footage is awful high quality for a mere trailer...

I dont think you can get these in English i looked for them a while back but they were Japan only.

Comment

Dunno about the games but there is an FF VII anime episode out there, pretty good quality. Haven't fully watched it yet but it seems to capture the FF VII feel really well.

Comment

On a related note, does anyone know of any other mobile phone games that are actually good? I recently bought my first ever mobile phone game - Lumnies Mobile and its great. But are there any others that are worth paying for?

Comment

This caught my eye the other day, I was wondering what the game was,

Comment

I doubt they will be getting a western release as the games were significantly text heavy, and if they did get a release in the UK it would most likely be with O2 due to the game being exlusive to NTT Docomo.

Not bad games for the mobile, just wish Square would stop with all the marketed ****e like DoC, and give the fans what they want, a FFVII remake.

Comment

Also the anime was called "FFVII Last Order" and is definatley worth checking out.

Comment

Yes, you should be able to find an active torrent somewhere.

Comment

Seems Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode will be US only, no Japanese release http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirge_o...l_Fantasy_VII-

Comment

Originally posted by atrus
                    On a related note, does anyone know of any other mobile phone games that are actually good? I recently bought my first ever mobile phone game - Lumnies Mobile and its great. But are there any others that are worth paying for?
                    Same here, but I struggled to play it at the 5fps frame rate my phone was able to handle. What power, I was awe struck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                      Seems Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode will be US only, no Japanese release http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirge_o...l_Fantasy_VII-

Well seen as Dirge of Cerberus was a total sham of a game that can now be picked up for pennys in Japan, makes it a kind of blessing I guess.

Comment

The Japanese version is a sham, the US version is pretty good. It relly needs an 'International' re-release over there.

But there's another topic for this!
                        Last edited by sj33; 15-09-2006, 13:27.

Comment

Working...
                        X