X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Grandma Hardcore

No its not what you're thinking.

http://oghc.blogspot.com/

This is a very entertaining gamer blog I've just discovered.

Not what I expected. Disapointed

Comment

****ing hell - Can't wait till I'm old enough to enjoy free live subs, access to all live arcade titles, DS, PSP etc etc.

Incredible - I wonder if they'll end up doing subsidised OAP subs

Who's sending Grandma a friends request then ?

Comment

Any grandson who introduces his grandma to Condemned should be ashamed of himself - I almost had a heart attack playing that game and I'm twenty ****ing two.

Comment

I think it's her daughter/grandaughter that's done it - I can't help but suspect it's primarily to blag herself lots of free **** foul sceptic that I am

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
            Any grandson who introduces his grandma to Condemned should be ashamed of himself - I almost had a heart attack playing that game and I'm twenty ****ing two.
            I showed my Grandma how you're able to pick up prostitutes and beat them up with a baseball bat afterwards to get your money back in GTA ... tbh, she wasn't particularly impressed, and asked why anyone would find that fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
              I showed my Grandma how you're able to pick up prostitutes and beat them up with a baseball bat afterwards to get your money back
              That's just wrong dude.

Comment

I suppose it's better than paying your grandma to be your prostitute and then beating her with a baseball bat after to get your money back.

Comment

I dunno..

Yeah, I guess.

Comment

Grandma's got a potty-mouth. I think she'd make some of the kids on Halo 2 matchmaking blush.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nczls...elated&search=

Comment

Working...
                      X