No announcement yet.

Backwards Compatability 360 - email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run the PC version on your LCD/Plasma via VGA at 1280 x 768. Looks better than the BC Xbox version would.
    I agree play it with a 360 pad im getting a solid 60fps

Comment

has outrun 2 and coast to coast been made to work yet ?

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion_is_here
          Did you not read whats' been said? The controller obviously wouldnt connect to the 360.
          Make it connect. If I can hook it up to my PC, Microsoft can make it connect to the 360.

Steel Battalion!

Comment

Let's try and get OutRun 2006 B/C for 360?!

Surely if enough of us (NTSC-UK, RLLMUK, other forumers?) email this demanding OutRun 2006 Coast2Coast they'll notice and, well, consider it at least?

Or am I just being silly? I want to play OR! But my XBOX is broken...

EDIT: I'm so blind that in my excitment I didn't see this thread, sorry mod.
            Last edited by SegaMark; 04-10-2006, 13:59.

Comment

Is Battlestar Galactica on the list? That's an excellent game, it bloody well should be.

Comment

Yes it is already on the list. I bought it once, but couldn't get past the 1st level, so took it back the next day and swapped it for Battle Engine Aquila which is also on the list.

Also, for people with HD TVs, if you change the 360's resolution to 480p, it stretches games like Halo 1, PES5, and everything else that appears square, into widescreen. I know its the wrong aspect ratio, but its nice for these things to fill the screen sometimes.

Comment

You couldn't do the first stage? And you call yourself a gamer! Lord....

It doesn't do that with all games. I think one of the footy games doesn't work in wide screen or something. Don't play 'em in the wrong aspect ratio. It's, erm, wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X