US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mabawsa Ritchie View Post
    Hooray! My Wii is finally on its way from DVDBO (ordered on 29/09/06)! Get in!!!
    jeez! i ordered mine on 10/12/06

i guess i'm going to be waiting for a VERY long while

Comment

VG+ have updated their blog. Hope it's ok to copy & paste it here.

Nintendo Wii Shipping Update

We will once again begin shipping Nintendo Wii preorders this upcoming Thursday and Friday. As usual we will be marking all preorders confirmed to be shipping this week to "Wii Processing No Cancellation" status starting tommorrow. All other preorders will be emailed there new que number before Saturday. To all customers who have been patiently waiting for Nintendo Wii systems to reappear for sale on our website we may have some good news shortly, as we are very close to shipping all preorders currently in our system. If we continue to receive our regular shipments we hope to have Nintendo Wii systems in limited quantities back up for sale before January comes to a close. As usual tune right here for the latest updates!!!

Comment

Managed to convince my brother (who's not really a "console"-person) to actually import a Wii from VG+ so I'll have to check their site regurarly (sp) for him

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
          Got an email from VG+ last night that I am now 13 in the line for a Wii. As per usual they have no indication of when they will get more so I'll put it to the back of my mind...
          HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR EMAIL?!

We're up. Our time is up. Whoo, whooo, it's happening soon.

Comment

You guys deserve a pat on the back for your patience. A friend of mine cracked and bought a PAL Wii.

He is already regretting it.

Comment

Finally... a processing order!

Just after burning crusade has come out and I'm deep back into World of Warcraft... Great

Comment

My dvdboxoffice Wii (ordered 12th October) has shipped. Good.

Two questions for others who've received a Wii from dvdboxoffice: how long did it take to arrive? were there any customs charges?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fatbatch View Post
                  My dvdboxoffice Wii (ordered 12th October) has shipped. Good.

Two questions for others who've received a Wii from dvdboxoffice: how long did it take to arrive? were there any customs charges?

Thanks
                  They're in the states yeah?. I hope for your sanity that they don't send it by USPS. Mine was on the 8th Dec and finally turned up on the 2nd Jan!!, package was marked down to a value of $150 and customs charges were ?22.

Comment

DVDBoxOffice is in Canada, I believe they ship the Wiis by DHL by default.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                      DVDBoxOffice is in Canada, I believe they ship the Wiis by DHL by default.
                      Ah should be fine in that case then. I often use VG+ (also in Canada) and they too use DHL. Delivery is normally 3-5 working days .

Comment

If anybody wants a UK Wii PSU instead of using a stepdown, they're now available from Nintendo UK if you give them a call.

Just ordered 1 and they're £20.95 including delivery.
                        Last edited by Duk; 18-01-2007, 23:49.

Comment

Thanks DUK, got a number?

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007 View Post
                            Thanks DUK, got a number?
                            I just called the customer service number on the Nintendo website - 0870 6060247.

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007 View Post
                              HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR EMAIL?!

We're up. Our time is up. Whoo, whooo, it's happening soon.
                              Yessssss! Got the mail thats says "Wii processing no cancelation" time for me to complete my collection! I already have a stepdown, now i just need a component cable and a component to RGB converter from Keene

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                              You guys deserve a pat on the back for your patience. A friend of mine cracked and bought a PAL Wii.

He is already regretting it.
                              It's been tough, but we are almost there

Comment

Just had a 'Purchase Receipt' through in the email.

EDIT: SHIPPED WITH ZELDA.

Can't seem to track it yet though.
                                Last edited by 25.05.2005; 19-01-2007, 23:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X