No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all 4 of you that haven't got one yet, VG+ have some more units in stock.

Comment

Yes, I GOT ONE! No hope they don't turn down my order or something...

Total price paid including Zelda and shipping is ~$455 CAD, which is about ~$400 USD, ~?200 or ?305.

That's cheaper than I would be able to get it here... though I suppose something of this value has no chance of escaping customs (I had a $150 USD shipment of DVDs pass unchecked last week though).

Anyway... finally! Looking forward to playing Zelda. And Wii Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by GHDpro View Post
        That's cheaper than I would be able to get it here... though I suppose something of this value has no chance of escaping customs
        you might be surprised.
        they seem to be marking them down automatically. mine was valued at $20, and described as a competition prize. sure i saw somebody in the ps3 thread say the same thing.

Comment

just got mine!

Got to sell my pal one now

Comment

Woo, just ordered mine too. Good spotting themanwithapc!

Comment

yeah kudos, how much would you guys value a UK wii with warioware, wii play, wii sports and zelda for ? (ebay rate and mate rate :P)

Comment

arrived today. no tax incredibly quick delivery, aces!

Comment

Aww boo - I just went on there to buy one all excitedly and can't find them anywhere on the site. I guess that means they're out of stock

Can't find a way to pre-order on there either....
                  ....anywhere else I can try for a US Wii?

Comment

Originally posted by roobarb View Post
                    Can't find a way to pre-order on there either....
                    ....anywhere else I can try for a US Wii?
                    The links are posted in the blog. Once sold out, the product is removed again.

To increase the chance of being in time next time, put this link in whatever RSS reader you are using (preferbly one that sits in the the system tray and pops up when there is a new message):

Comment

Are Uk power supplies freely available (by that i mean does anywhere sell them) ?

Comment

I've heard that Nintendo of Europe will sell you one if you phone them. 20 pounds I think.

Comment

Originally posted by GHDpro View Post
                          The links are posted in the blog. Once sold out, the product is removed again.

To increase the chance of being in time next time, put this link in whatever RSS reader you are using (preferbly one that sits in the the system tray and pops up when there is a new message):
                          http://vgplus.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
                          cheers for that - I shall be monitoring this closely....

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                            I've heard that Nintendo of Europe will sell you one if you phone them. 20 pounds I think.
                            can anyone confirm this? Tips on what to say to them etc. There's a dodgy looking one from hong kong on ebay (they sell all region power supplies, you just choose the one you want) but i'd prefer to get one from official Nintendo. I know if i said i spilt water on mine they'd say send it to us which i can't do obviously :P

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
                              can anyone confirm this? Tips on what to say to them etc. There's a dodgy looking one from hong kong on ebay (they sell all region power supplies, you just choose the one you want) but i'd prefer to get one from official Nintendo. I know if i said i spilt water on mine they'd say send it to us which i can't do obviously :P
                              I brought one from the Nintendo helpline. Was on hold for over fifteen minutes trying to get through, but once I did I just told them I needed a replacement power lead. I had a lie all planned out but didn't need to use it. It cost me around ?21.5 and it did take two weeks to arrive, but it works for my US machine like a charm.

Comment

Brilliant, i'll try that then. I'll use the my girlfriend threw it away after i said it was bust.

Is it just the standard customer service number ?

Comment

Working...
                                X