Game Collection Listing Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Collection Listing Sites

I'm looking for somewhere to list my games collection, not fond of IGN but are there any others?

And while I'm at it, lets see your lists?

Well places like ign are crap for making lists as they only concentrate on domestic stuff, which is useless to me as i only own imports.

I use a program called game collector from collectorz.com it allows you to make databases including adding your own box scans & absolutely tons of anal collecting info.

You can either make a database from scratch or use the online function to add entrys.

Its pretty great you can tailor it to any system.

Comment

Same one I use for games and DVDs

Comment

Do you pay for it ? and could I use it say one database for each format instead of buying it.

Comment

I down loaded it and you have access to it for fifty titles.

So unless your collection is fifty titles or smaller you have to pay for it.

Comment

http://www.bruji.com/gamepedia/index.html

Gamepedia is a similar groovy program for OSX. allows you to search online for the details of each game, or put the entry in manually.

it's only $18, with free updates.

Comment

I'm just playing with Collectorz trial now,

when I have input my games, can I export the game lists or to view them do I need the program?

Comment

I'm using Gamepedia since the Mac version of Collectorz is on indefinite hold and it's a nice program. It's just annoying that it only uses Amazon and so becomes less and less useful the further back from the PS2/Xbox/GC generation you go. Of course you can add them manually, but that's too much like work.

I used GameSpot for my collection until recently because they had most games and you could get the ones that weren't there added very easily, but they've inexplicably started blocking you from adding games that aren't out in the US to your collection which makes it useless for importers. I've got Every Extend Extra and a couple of new KOF games but they're languishing in my wishlist because it won't let me add them.

Comment

http://www.vgrebirth.com/ is excellent.

Comment

I've taken the plunge and bought Collectorz, very impressed with it,
                    I can't believe I actually thought about do it all manually.

Even with this program its going to take a while to get all my games down, but I suppose once its done, its done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                      Cheers for the link Kubrick, it looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Superjoe
                        I've taken the plunge and bought Collectorz, very impressed with it,
                        I can't believe I actually thought about do it all manually.

Even with this program its going to take a while to get all my games down, but I suppose once its done, its done.
                        You could go that extra mile, and order yourself a cheap USB barcode scanner to save time manually entering the barcodes if you do it that way.

Comment

Would rather get from UK,

this one any good for this purpose?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-USB-PS2-Ba...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

I'm trying out Collectorz, seems very good. I don't have a big collection so I don't need to register it quite yet.

I'd like to stick some values in for the games, any ideas on a source for prices etc?

Thanks.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what's the list thing about? Is it so that you can see what games you're missing in your collection?

Comment

Working...
                              X